Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

General Thread

Billy.
Followers 0

I wonder if everyone here is aware that Chelsea Women will be playing their opening game of the Women's Super League season at Stamford Bridge against Tottenham Hotspur Women on Sunday 8th September. The men will be on an international break that weekend so, if you haven't yet experienced a live game of women's football, this is a good opportunity to take in a WSL match. What's more the tickets are free.

More details here.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think the ladies team needs its own place in the forum. Today The Chelsea Ladies won our first trophy and the first Ladies Fa Cup Final played at Wembley. We beat Notts County Ladies 1-0 thanks t

Yep was great. i have two daughters. The younger one loves football and comes to The Bridge with me. The older one is totally indifferent to the game but she went with me today. What an occasion 

Just got back from Wembley to see this beautiful FA Cup Final. Loved it. Second half was fantastic. Love Chelsea Ladies. They are my escape when the first team are doing shite. Now let’s complete th

Posted Images

Ticket update for Chelsea Women Vs Tottenham Hotspur Women at Stamford Bridge on Sunday 8th September.

Tickets are going much faster than I expected. All seats have been allocated for The Shed end, only singles remain in The Matthew Harding plus the lower tiers of both the East and West stands are also fully taken. Looks like you'll need to be quick if you want to get down there and support the female blues.

Details here, tickets here.

Further ticket update for Chelsea Women vs Tottenham Hotspur Women at Stamford Bridge on Sunday 8th September

The the club announced earlier today that all available tickets have been requested. As far as I know tickets for the two middle tiers were not made available, but every other seat in the ground has been claimed. That's more than 30,000 I reckon. Of course, when tickets are free not everyone who asks for one actually turns up. Here's hoping at least two-thirds of the people who requested a seat will use it.

• 6 months later...
On 16/05/2018 at 3:10 PM, Mana said:

Oh no...Eni Aluko's leaving us. :( Heartbreak for me personally. My favourite CL player. LEGEND!

Announced her retirement from football. Take care Eni! 💙

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Announced her retirement from football. Take care Eni! 💙

Great player! One of absolute favs!

I so wish her well. She went out with a bang.

She returned to Britain in December having won Serie A, Coppa Italia and Supercoppa Italiana, as well as being Juventus' top scorer for last season.

My Dear Friend Football, Thank You

BY ENI ALUKO

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/eni-aluko-juventus-football

Dear Football,

I’m writing this letter to you because a chapter of our friendship is about to close. I have decided to retire as a professional footballer. When we first met 25 years ago, I could never have imagined the crazy, unbelievable journey you would take me on.

As you know, there were no professional female footballers back then.

And it’s hard to chase something that you can’t see.

Snip

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Vesper said:

My Dear Friend Football, Thank You

BY ENI ALUKO

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/eni-aluko-juventus-football

Dear Football,

I’m writing this letter to you because a chapter of our friendship is about to close. I have decided to retire as a professional footballer. When we first met 25 years ago, I could never have imagined the crazy, unbelievable journey you would take me on.

As you know, there were no professional female footballers back then.

And it’s hard to chase something that you can’t see.

Snip

Is @Mana okay? :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

New signing for the women.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/03/23/melanie-leupolz-transfer-agreed

Melanie started against us in the Champions League a couple of seasons ago. Although we eventually knocked them out, she was part of a Bayern midfield which completely outplayed ours in the first leg at Kingsmeadow. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...