Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Leon Bailey

Hamilton
Followers 3

Does anyone seriously think NiiNii has inside info?

Come off it.... surely not?

He's absolutely full of shit and just takes media stories already out there and rehashes them. He has no inside knowledge, he is not an 'ITK' by any stretch.  Pay no notice to him.

"i have been told exclusively..."  no you haven't. get a life

• Like 3
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's just not a way you should go about judging talent...

Yeah... I wonder if you would say the same about Sterling who happened to be born in Jamaica

Decent?  That would be massive.

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Sure if thats how you go about getting your news on the club's activities then by all means... Just know that what he is telling you ain't all that insightful or truthful more often then not. 

I mean the guy has been hell bent on hammering home this idea that Cesc Fabregas isn't slow! Its so clear to anyone who watches football that Cesc is EXTREMELY slow and needs time and space to pick out passes. He also has been caught in so many lies about transfers that he's become a laughingstock. I would just watch him for the entertainment not the content.

I take it with the rest of my news, with a grain of salt, and between the lines.  

I rarely agree with his play evaluations.  He thinks Moses is a top RB in the Premier League.  

However, I often listen to or read things I don't agree with.

Does anyone seriously think NiiNii has inside info?

Come off it.... surely not?

He's absolutely full of shit and just takes media stories already out there and rehashes them. He has no inside knowledge, he is not an 'ITK' by any stretch.  Pay no notice to him.

"i have been told exclusively..."  no you haven't. get a life

He probably doesn't have a reliable one

But we also cannot say for certain that he doesn't, it might be partially true to one or another news

Still he keeps some people informed about general chelsea news and summarize rumours which I think is important for the community.

Just don't watch if you disagree with his content, I too wish he could stay honest and just comment his own opinions, a more informative channel than a journalist one

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, SadistChicken said:

He probably doesn't have a reliable one

But we also cannot say for certain that he doesn't, it might be partially true to one or another news

Still he keeps some people informed about general chelsea news and summarize rumours which I think is important for the community.

Just don't watch if you disagree with his content, I too wish he could stay honest and just comment his own opinions, a more informative channel than a journalist one

lol... The guy stole the channel from the creator and since is talking like he's some footballing czar. Both ignorant and arrogant at the same time... I watch for the comedy, hearing him talk about football so rigidly and stubbornly is funny to me.

• Like 2
lol... The guy stole the channel from the creator and since is talking like he's some footballing czar. Both ignorant and arrogant at the same time... I watch for the comedy, hearing him talk about football so rigidly and stubbornly is funny to me.
I knew you liked him.

His news might be fake but your love for him is not...lul

Well, first time I've heard about that, why didn't the owner claimed it back then?

1 minute ago, SadistChicken said:

I knew you liked him.

His news might be fake but your love for him is not...lul

Well, first time I've heard about that, why didn't the owner claimed it back then?

Yes I do! I find his musings on football hilariously shallow! So yes I tune in from time to time for a laugh, its great for that.

You'd have to ask your boy NiiNii about that. Pathetic.

• Like 1

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11463059/leon-bailey-says-there-is-concrete-interest-in-him-amid-premier-league-links

Leon Bailey has confirmed there is "concrete interest" in him amid speculation he could be set to move to the Premier League.

• Like 4
54 minutes ago, the wes said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11463059/leon-bailey-says-there-is-concrete-interest-in-him-amid-premier-league-links

Leon Bailey has confirmed there is "concrete interest" in him amid speculation he could be set to move to the Premier League.

PLEASEE SIGN HIM

• Like 4
  • Jase locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, the wes said:

Forget about sign Leon Bailey if roma sign him them cunts would be looking £80m for him next season 🙁🙁🙁

We should do a pre-contract for him to join next summer, like Liverpool did with Naby Keita and RB Leipzig. Not sure if we can do this now, but surely in January, or even flat out buy him then.

I am so so so glad Roma didn't get him (Serie A window is shut now), or we are well and truly fucked, as Serie A is the place our transfer dreams go to die window-destroying deaths the last 3 or 4 windows:

Nainggolan

Alex Sandro 

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio turns down a roughly 130m euro total value offer from us, cash plus Musonda, as they wanted 150m euro. We SHOULD have tossed in Drinkwater and not Musonda, or Bakayoko, then it would have been worth around 145m euros to the full 150m (we could have reduced the cash a wee bit (£102 was the cash part for Musonda offer) if Bakayoko so it did equal out) and surely they would have taken that) 

Icardi (we truly fucked up there as we could have triggered his release clause for only (I say only because he is worth far more in today's market) £98m in the first 2 weeks of July this year)

Pjanic 

Koulibaly

Bonucci

Alessio Romagnoli

Rugani

Marcelo Brozovic

Caldara

Vecino (who cares)

Higuain (not that upset at all)

Federico Bernardeschi (we offered 45m euros and fucking Fiorentina sells him for 40m to Juventus)

plus the Napoli De Laurentiis transfer bans to us now, post Sarri, etc etc

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Jason said:

Any idea whay the new release clause is or is there even one?

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Any idea whay the new release clause is or is there even one?

No clue. But German clubs usually don't put release clause in a player's contract, do they?

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

No clue. But German clubs usually don't put release clause in a player's contract, do they?

Its not mandatory like in Spain, but yes, Bundesliga often do insert them into contracts.

• 3 weeks later...

Chelsea remain Leon Bailey's dream destination, despite interest from Paris Saint-Germain, it has been claimed. 

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2018/09/08/leon-bailey-continues-chelsea-preference-despite-psg-joining-race/389253/

Winger Bailey has excelled in the Bundesliga at Bayer Leverkusen and the BayArena outfit recently locked him down to a new contract after seeing off interest in him over the summer transfer window.

Clubs are still eyeing Bailey, with PSG the latest side to be credited with holding an interest in signing the wide-man.

But, according to German outlet Fussball Transfers, Bailey's dream move remains to Stamford Bridge to join Chelsea.

Snip

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea remain Leon Bailey's dream destination, despite interest from Paris Saint-Germain, it has been claimed. 

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2018/09/08/leon-bailey-continues-chelsea-preference-despite-psg-joining-race/389253/

Winger Bailey has excelled in the Bundesliga at Bayer Leverkusen and the BayArena outfit recently locked him down to a new contract after seeing off interest in him over the summer transfer window.

Clubs are still eyeing Bailey, with PSG the latest side to be credited with holding an interest in signing the wide-man.

But, according to German outlet Fussball Transfers, Bailey's dream move remains to Stamford Bridge to join Chelsea.

Snip

Ffs we punted 30+ mill on Drinkwater-Bakayako etc last season, should have went for him in the summer oh what a bummer ! not to mention the Willian saga , imho i feel new winger and wc striker needed next season for title(/champions league hopefully )top priority

• Like 2