Michael Essien

LDN Blue

At the same time that video gave me the chills and made me sad.

GHANA BABY GHANAAAAAAA ESSIEEEEEEEEEEEN I LOVE YOU MY AFRICAN TOP MODEL AFRO STYLE TOP PLAYER!!!!!!!

how can i save this video soooooooooo goooooood amaaaaaaaaaaziiiiiiing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODxuMH0_M5M#t=15

One of the best midfielders of the past years. incredible, incredible player and such a humble guy. he had everything in him. dynamic, technique, pure power, a great shot, good vision, good passing. just everything. he was also a "never give up guy" and could get your team back, when losing and motivating them. I'll never forget his great goal against Barca.

Thx for everything Michael. A true servant of this club and he gave us everything. he was worth every penny we paid for him. Such a shame the injurys destroyed him :(

Goodbye and I wish you all the best at AC Milan.

i was hoping he stay until the end of his contract, and tutor matic to bacame like him. but he choosed to move, earn less salary, his eagerness to do a comeback. this man still have the bison inside afterall

still age 31, i know u can make it michael. good luck in milan :wave: