Travelling Advice

LDN Blue

Berlin's awesome, hope you like it as much as I did!

Basically, if you're in Berlin you HAVE to visit Kreuzberg, Europe's probably most diverse and multiethnic district. You gotta go to the restaurant Hasir there which is maybe a bit pricey (not too much, though!) but it'd be a shame if you missed out on the best Turkish food in the city. Also, tasting Mustafa's vegetables kebap is a must, too!

If you're into history you'll find more than enough spots to visit. Most of them, such as Checkpoint Charlie, will be always crowded, though, but yeah, you probably know that from London anyway :lol:

As an alternative I'd recommend going to one of the dozens of lakes (e.g. Sacrower See) to take a break , they're really cool and more often than not tourists forget about them so you should have enough space to be comfortable!

Liquidator mentioned some other cool places as well so you have enough options I believe.

I'd recommend doing a day trip in Vienna on the way from Prague to Budapest but that's just me :P

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to Turkey. Fethiye, Kemer, Bodrum or Çeşme

Nightlifes, nature, and people from all over the world.

That's what i call vacation.

I've actually been Fethiye on holiday last year, great place and the weather was beautiful! Unfortunately it's a bit out the way :lol:

I do want to go Bodrum soon because I've heard great things.

I've actually been Fethiye on holiday last year, great place and the weather was beautiful! Unfortunately it's a bit out the way :lol:

I do want to go Bodrum soon because I've heard great things.

Go to Bodrum as soon as possible i'm pretty sure you'll get what you want ;)

Buy a cheap car and drive the east coast of Australia staying in hostels or tents. Beautiful nature and plenty of parties and hot girls :D

You'll get burnt from our sun so plenty of sunscreen and no fear of sharks.

• 1 year later...

Someone went to mountains? Do you like mountain expeditions. I need an advice.
I'm a novice traveler who likes mountains. I have plans for mountain climbing. But for now, it is my dream that I carried out in the near future.
If to choose the mountain for a beginner among these, what you can recommend?