Chelsea's Greek fans

cosmicway

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to have a Greek Liverpool community.

I was at tv studio when it was presented, by George Georgiou whom the Greeks know of course very well.

I had some mishaps that day. First my belt broke and I had to hold on to my trousers on the way back home, second I slipped and fell down in the street (infront of Panellinion cinema - Syngrou ave.).

• 1 month later...

A jolly good effort:

http://chelseagreekfans.blogspot.gr/

Facebook community:

https://www.facebook.com/ChelseaGreekFans?fref=nf

Could it be that someone from these boards is the creator ? Who ?

Giasas.

I live in Cyprus and I have to say there are not too many Chelsea fans here haha (most of the ones Ik are British). Although I often see a "Cyprus Blues" banner at the Bridge!

Giasas.

I live in Cyprus and I have to say there are not too many Chelsea fans here haha (most of the ones Ik are British). Although I often see a "Cyprus Blues" banner at the Bridge!

That's because the Cyprus community of London is in the north and they support the Spurs and the goonners.

Arsenal used to have a Cypriot president if I 'm not mistaken and their old star Charlie George was also Cypriot.

Near Chelsea, W. Ham, QPR there are n't many Cypriots.

That's because the Cyprus community of London is in the north and they support the Spurs and the goonners.

Arsenal used to have a Cypriot president if I 'm not mistaken and their old star Charlie George was also Cypriot.

Near Chelsea, W. Ham, QPR there are n't many Cypriots.

One of my teachers told me that the 1st ever Cypriot player played for Newcastle (which is why he says NUFC is his favourite team as he isn't a major PL fan).

I googled Charlie George and it doesn't say that he's Cypriot. Yes I know some people here who's ancestors lived in London and they support Tottenham and Arsenal (my barber as a matter of fact has Tottenham clocks and calendars all over his shop!!! EUGH!!! ;p)

One of my teachers told me that the 1st ever Cypriot player played for Newcastle (which is why he says NUFC is his favourite team as he isn't a major PL fan).

I googled Charlie George and it doesn't say that he's Cypriot. Yes I know some people here who's ancestors lived in London and they support Tottenham and Arsenal (my barber as a matter of fact has Tottenham clocks and calendars all over his shop!!! EUGH!!! ;p)

Well, I think his mom actually was.

Those years the Greek media used to Greek-ize all the players of the world.

Thus Czechoslovakian Petras, the centre forward, was a make-belief Greek and others.

They went up to Gunther Netzer once and asked him "are you really a Greek and you changed the Greek name Neser to Netzer" ? Netzer became angry and told them to get lost.