Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

West Brom v Chelsea

Jase
Followers 0

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always next season if not :D dodgy ground.

Wonder if Mourinho will get the sack should we lose there next Monday. :ph34r:

Based on his comments:

Cech

Azpi Gary (zouma) JT Luis

Mikel Ake

RLC

Juan Remy/DD Brown

No way we'll play both Ake and RLC in midfield. If they are to start together then Ake would no doubt be at LB. Although, I don't expect RLC to start again, maybe get some minutes off the bench.

Based on his comments:

Cech

Azpi Gary (zouma) JT Luis

Mikel Ake

RLC

Juan Remy/DD Brown

In last weeks interview with BT sports José said that both Terry and Iva asked him to play because they want to start every game this season, so Iva will start over Azpi but the rest looks likely.

Matic has to start. Mikel has proven himself unworthy. Give harzard a rest.

?? thats very unfair. thought mikel was very good yesterday. made a massive mistake for the goal but apart from that, he was real good.

More Ruben or give someone else, like Ake, a chance?

Much better to build on current progress and develop one youngster , than scattering precious minutes carelessly. I would be very annoyed if someone else plays instead of ruben

Much better to build on current progress and develop one youngster , than scattering precious minutes carelessly. I would be very annoyed if someone else plays instead of ruben

Jose seems to hold Ruben higher than anyone else in the youth team so I would not be surprised to see him start, but I do think that Brown, and especially Ake deserve some minutes in this match since Jose has already said that he will play the best team in the last match against Sunderland.

He means safe from relegation, not safe as in an easy side to beat..

I know that. Inferring that, because they're safe, he thinks they won't have any motivation. If they didn't already have any motivation to beat the champions, they do now! "Let's prove to José we're still fighting!".

I know that. Inferring that, because they're safe, he thinks they won't have any motivation. If they didn't already have any motivation to beat the champions, they do now! "Let's prove to José we're still fighting!".

Or...."Jose says Chelsea will take it easy in this match so let's try not to get any injuries and waste energy since our season is practically over."

Let's face it, all WBA probably care about is not getting a thrashing.

Or...."Jose says Chelsea will take it easy in this match so let's try not to get any injuries and waste energy since our season is practically over."

last league win there 2011 so due a win and thrashing be even better :-D

Doubt that, Tony Pulis has a habit of taking scalps of the big boys and with us potentially playing 2-3 youngster's I have no doubt he will be smelling blood here aswell.

---------Cech---------

Ivan-Cahill-Terry-Ake

-----Matic---RLC-----

Willian--Fab--Hazard

--------Remy--------

Solanke or Brown to come off the bench. I think we could win with this lineup and still have a chance for 90 points.

I'm pretty sure Mourinho will play Terry and Ivanovic for the last two games so they both reach 38 league starts for the season. Hopefully Zouma will be fit as well but something tells me his season is done.

I think it's more to do with the flak he would get if he played a 'reserve' team against a team still fighting relegation on the last day (ie. maybe Sunderland). In contrast to that, WBA are safe so he can play who he likes. It's not a slight on them or their motivation, just saying that he can do it and it doesn't matter if we lose to WBA, noone will kick up a stink. Sunderland would be a different matter if we lost with the kids and they stayed up as a result.