Who do you want to make top four?

Hard not to pick Liverpool given how well they played agains Citeh. Arsenal are destined to be 4th.

Really love that Everton is nowhere near Europa. Hahaha even their fans are hatin' on the overrated Tim Howard.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so much wished that this would be the year that Arsenal would fall off the top 4 but looks like yet another year and still disappointment. But I also dont want United to be out of the Top 4, they have had they moment of glory ... time to go down.

I think Arsenal and Liverpool would make it to the top 4 provided they continue their form. United have been lucky all season, Dont see Southampton anywhere near Top 5 now.

It should be

Chelsea

City

Liverpool/Arsenal

Be funny for Liverpool after the magic of Anfield this is why they should be there bullocks

Southampton

Arsenal?they don't exactly do much in it anyway.Probably be man u and them though.wherever Southampton finish be a achievement seeing how quickly they were written off to stay up

• 3 weeks later...

Sturridge is injured again so Liverpool may not make it. Arsenal will definetly be in top four with City. I don't think United will be because of their fixture. So i think last team will be Liverpool or Spurs. If Sturridge could've play then i would definetly say that Liverpool will be last team.

Are we Chelsea fans? Why are people putting Arsenal in their top 4 (and even putting them 2nd/3rd) instead of United?!

I know United won the title 20 or so times but come on! They are least bitter to us than Arsenal! Wenger doesn't like Mourinho, Arsenal think they are the best club in London, they think they have the best fans in London, most of the fans show us no respect whatsoever...

The only club they hate more than us is Spuds.

agree with not putting Arsenal but I wouldnt put Man utd in either .. The question was "who do you want not who do you think " so Saints West Brom and Swans after US

• 5 weeks later...