Who do you want to make top four?

So we can pretty much guarantee us and Man City have 1st and 2nd tied up.

Who do you want to get the other two places?

Arsenal, Tottenham, Man Utd, Liverpool, Southampton are the options.

I'd love the Saints to get a place, but don't think they will now.

For me it'd be Liverpool 3rd and Arsenal 4th. Liverpool won't make anything of getting Champions League and it'd be a lot more damaging for United if they miss out again.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal, Tottenham, Man Utd, Liverpool, Southampton are the options.

Southampton because they are underdogs and in general a likeable team. Arsenal because then they will hopefully keep hold of Wenger + they have become almost irrelevant to me.

Liverpool can go down the Leeds road for all I care. Care too little about Spurs to wish them ill or well, they will always be a small mosquito buzzing at night in bedroom until it gets inevitably squashed. I also enjoy seeing United squirm in chaos and uncertainty, long may that continue.

I hope: Spurs and Liverpool

I think: Arsenal and Liverpool

United's remaining games includes:

(H) Spurs, City, Arsenal

(A) Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton

[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Why?. i can't think of a worse combination. Everyone hates Liverpool and spurs are just bitter scums

For me I hope Southampton and Utd (I hate United less out of the other options)

In reality I think it will be Arsenal and Liverpool

Missing out on top four would probably be most damaging to united, but on the other hand it might get them to fire the current lunatic and get someone who can actually get them competing for the title again. Tough one.

BTW Le Voyeur said he wants to finish second. Looks like the old cunt is showing some ambition. Fuck this 4th and 3rd place nonsense, they want to be the first losers.

With the squad they have they should absolutely be challenging for the title. It's a crime that they haven't.

Missing out on top four would probably be most damaging to united, but on the other hand it might get them to fire the current lunatic and get someone who can actually get them competing for the title again. Tough one.

With the squad they have they should absolutely be challenging for the title. It's a crime that they haven't.

What squad? Just a bunch of small midfielders. Won't ever win it with that lot.