Alexandre Pato

KleyLima

What do you think of Alexandre Pato playing here at Chelsea? He's a great player, scored 20 goals in 30 games in Sao Paulo FC. And it's not expensive, it would be a great bet. I think Chelsea should hire him!

Had great spells at Milan, Corinthians and is now in São Paulo. What is your opinion?

Hug.

alexandre_pato_quer_espaco_no_corinthian

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lazy, incredibly long list of muscular problems in this thighs and knees, likes partying more than football. No thanks. He'd probably die in London with a needle in his arm and a £100 note shoved up his nose.

I remember when I saw this guy playing in International of Porto Alegre and U20 tournament with Brazil. Just amazing. Had all conditions for be one of the best, but the injuries fuck his career.

I wish. He's one of those players who falls off the face of the earth, and despite not being heard about for a while, people will just continue their connotations attached to the player they had before his move - even if he's lighting shit up rn.

He's good. Only nerds worry about which players are injury prone.

Has anyone said Bamford yet??? Always seems to happen even if its in a thread for say Messi or Aguero or Destro or the best unborn striker in the world, always the we have Bamford comment....

Might as well just sign Adriano if we are going to sign Pato.... lmao

do you want to debate it or do you want a similar level reply?

You've hardly provided anything to debate.

Are you insinuating that he isn't injury prone and it's just a huge misconception?

That it isn't common knowledge he struggled vastly with playing more than 3 games on the trott during periods at Milan?

You don't really seem to have much of a point or was you just looking for a similar level reply?

do you want to debate it or do you want a similar level reply?

Does it really fucking matter if nobody can name his specific injuries considering anyone who has watched any sort of European football since 2008 or 2009 could tell you hes spent more time shagging Berlusconi's daughter and on the treatment table more than on the pitch?

Or does the great all powerful and knowing Leif know everything like he always does (which if you did know everything, you'd have realized he played maybe just over 120 games over 5 or 6 seasons for Milan when he was pretty much their main striker)? Just because you think your right doesn't mean you are.

1 hamstring injury 2 muscle strain in thigh. Two injuries he had. Your move pal.

Also what the fuck is your issue with the mods? If you don't like them then fucking shut up and leave the forum jesus christ, what a whining little cunt you are.

You've hardly provided anything to debate.

Are you insinuating that he isn't injury prone and it's just a huge misconception?

That it isn't common knowledge he struggled vastly with playing more than 3 games on the trott during periods at Milan?

You don't really seem to have much of a point or was you just looking for a similar level reply?

I think i've not responded to your last 4 quotes, are you a groupie?

The debate is either Pato, or mods. "He's shit" or "He's injury prone" adds nothing. Someone suggesting that he still has something, opens room for debate, which is what forums are for; not passing comments that are repeated and repeated and repeated; nor is it for trying to mug people off for likes.

I am saying right now that he is not injury prone. Injuries in the past don't make an injury prone player. Is Fabregas still Fibreglass? No.

He still avg'd a goal every 2 league games or something, in Serie A, back when it was a better league. I thought you'd be up for a bet or a punt on a player, but if you're scared of him getting an injury like that'd make Chelsea FC implode and crash, fair enough.

was you