Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Alexandre Pato

KleyLima
Followers 1

6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Wouldn't you if you won the lottery :clown: From south american has-been to the Premier Champions. I am seriously thinking of pulling on the old boots again as you never know.....I could be spotted by our scouts who might see my potential, and it seems like we have money to throw away on has-beens....I fit the bill perfectly :D

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Azul said:

@kmk108

Care to explain?

You posted videos of Pato from years ago to point out that he can be good, while your signature says Ivanovic is shit but he's only been shit half a year (and with some good performances scattered throughout).

2 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

You posted videos of Pato from years ago to point out that he can be good, while your signature says Ivanovic is shit but he's only been shit half a year (and with some good performances scattered throughout).

Ivanovic has been horrendous since 2014.

31 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Not constantly, but since January 2013 actually. As @kmk108 says there have been many excellent games in there but the truly dreadful ones started against Swansea in the League Cup semi-final.

28 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Not constantly, but since January 2013 actually. As @kmk108 says there have been many excellent games in there but the truly dreadful ones started against Swansea in the League Cup semi-final.

57 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

I don't agree at all. I think he was very important to the title win last season. He wasn't perfect, but no one was.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/premier-league-chelsea-branislav-ivanovic/

1 hour ago, kmk108 said:

I don't agree at all. I think he was very important to the title win last season. He wasn't perfect, but no one was.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/premier-league-chelsea-branislav-ivanovic/

Yes he absolutely was a very important contributor to the title but it is nevertheless true that the first of his just can't do anything right outings was vs The Swans at The Bridge in that semi-final. He then suffered a dreadful run of form over the next couple of months including being even worse in the second leg of that tie. His displays around that time led me to come up with a wild theory about what was going on with Brana but I'm keeping it to myself because it's not the sort of thing you say without evidence, and I have none.

Great deal for me. Remy looks set to leave, Falcao is done and isn't our player anyway meaning we simply need more strikers. I also really like that Pato is a Brazilian meaning he'll fit in great with our Brazilian homies!

Not a lot of available strikers under 30m anyway at the moment.

Better (and a lot younger) than both Remy and Falcao IMO.

Also, only a loan deal I've heard with an option to buy in the summer for 8mil which isn't a bad price for a small gamble.

He'll never be the superstar he once threatened to be, that potential has gone, but I've heard from people who watch the Brazilian leagues that he's still a useful striker and that he was loaned out because he didn't fit the corinthians playing style and system (so I've been told).

Not a bad low risk purchase IMO. Now sell Remy for the 12mil that's being quoted, get rid of Falcao and give Bamford a damn chance. The guy deserves it.

Oh and invest that 12mil into a CB or CM, please.

2 hours ago, Hamilton said:

Permanent or loan deal?

Loan with option to buy I think...

..if Chelsea could get their thumbs out of their arse and announce the news on the website, we might get an assured idea!

9 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

Would like to see him in action for some minutes against MK.

Yeah it would be good to see what he can offer us but I very much doubt that he will even be on the bench for the MK game, he hasn't played an official match for months so he'll probably not be in the match game squad for a week or two atleast...

23 minutes ago, chrismada9 said:

Loan with option to buy I think...

..if Chelsea could get their thumbs out of their arse and announce the news on the website, we might get an assured idea!

The club has been embarrassed before by premature announcements. Not that the worst case, Robinho, was directly CFC's fault but the world doesn't care about that when they hand out the criticisms. Since then Chelsea have become the most conservative club in the world when it comes to announcing deals.

20 minutes ago, Thendo said:

Yeah it would be good to see what he can offer us but I very much doubt that he will even be on the bench for the MK game, he hasn't played an official match for months so he'll probably not be in the match game squad for a week or two atleast...

Tonight's 21s game will be too soon for any involvement but they have another game on Sunday. Maybe he could get half an hour there. That game is away in Sunderland however so perhaps that won't work either because, with the travel, it would mean losing time to work with the first team squad.. If it were at Cobham, it might have been ideal.

• Spike locked this topic