Alexandre Pato

KleyLima
Followers 1

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Barbara said:

Brace yourselves because you're going to miss Torres.

No player will make me want for Torres. Not even a wing combination of Marin and Cuadrado.

Was against it initially when I thought it would be a permanent move, but a short-term loan with a smaller wage to replace our worst striker I agree with wholly. He will have a few chances to show himself, but doubt he'll set the world alight as he'll always be behind Costa and Hazard in the pecking order. But he might be able to displace Remy(if he stays) and Pedro if he really performs, which would mean considerable amount of action.

In a six months loan, we have little to lose, and maybe, so much to win.

I have read some declarations of him and he seemed with wishes to return to Europe and succeed. I think that the guy will put all of his effort and his energy to do the best possible with us. And he has (or had) great conditions, so I have the hope that he will be a good signing for us. At least, for the next 6 months.

Come on Alexandre, I trust in you.

1 minute ago, BleedsBlue said:

stepping stone move for his Career. Will attract a lot of media attention and probably engineer a move back to his preferred club AC Milan. 

Lol what.....

8 minutes ago, BleedsBlue said:

stepping stone move for his Career. Will attract a lot of media attention and probably engineer a move back to his preferred club AC Milan. 

I'll be shocked if Milan want him back. Ever. That said, I didn't think that we would want him and yet we clearly do. I can only hope my view of Pato as a somewhat talented but nevertheless overrated and ineffective player in the Robinho mould, is wrong.

3 hours ago, Barbara said:

Has never been to start with

Stop it now please Barbara, I'm depressed enough about this deal already. :(

Let's just hope for a 3 month honeymoon period where things go his way, he looks good, and helps us win some games. Of course we'll probably then shove a five year deal at him but let's cross that bridge of sighs when we come to it.

24 minutes ago, BleedsBlue said:

Yeah, he going to go back to the club where he is Ex is the president. 

• Spike locked this topic