Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 2-0 Spurs

Jase
Followers 2

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cahill and Terry shut Kane down today! How about we give Cahill credit for once? A rock at the back. Costa was back at his best. Whether he is awarded the goal or not, he worked hard all day, ran the channels well and was a complete menace for the Spurs defence. Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher name Azpiliceuta as the best defender in the league a few months ago and you can see why once again. No one got past him, no one. Not even Walker was able to use his searing pace to beat him. Credit to Zouma who was also excellent in an unfamiliar role. The whole team put in a shift, there is no criticism. We were average first half but got the important first goal and second half we took control.

So happy to see us avenge that 5-3 defeat as that hurt a lot. A great day it has been. Liverpool beating City which I did not see and us winning the COC against Spurs.

Let's hope this is the start of a successful season. COYB! :blue scalf:

Credit to our defenders as they were the real stand out performers today.

Disgusting approach to the game, but at the end of the day, history remembers the winners.

Carefreeeee

tbh it was the same old 4-2-3-1 with Zouma + Rami and Cesc playing #10 or at most as a more advanced midfielder in a 4-3-3 (still think it was a 4231)

So it was better. Too bad you didn't quote the two posts I said I'd support the team and hoped I was proved wrong.

But hey, at least got you some likes ;)

Obviously u hoped u were proven wrong. Doesn't change the fact u were typing all types of asinine drivel.

Anyway. C1C champions!

Credit to our defenders as they were the real stand out performers today.

Disgusting approach to the game, but at the end of the day, history remembers the winners.

Carefreeeee

Disgusting approach?! You win.