Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chinese Food

Myself
Followers 0

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect, 99.9% of Europeans' Chinese food is shite. Come to southern China and I'll take you to taste the best proper Chinese food, my bill. Peace.

I liked going to this Japanese bento place in Brisbane. Best Chinese made Japanese food I've had.

Everything is made by the Chinese.

I liked going to this Japanese bento place in Brisbane. Best Chinese made Japanese food I've had.

Everything is made by the Chinese.

I'm not surprised, we basically use the same ingredients just different style of cooking.

Generally Japanese is less complicated to manipulate but specific techniques are required.

Do you into raw stuff? Sashimi?

I'm not surprised, we basically use the same ingredients just different style of cooking.

Generally Japanese is less complicated to manipulate but specific techniques are required.

Do you into raw stuff? Sashimi?

It's not one of my preferred foods but I do enjoy it. I have to really desire it to actually go to the full effort of eating it. When it comes down to it, I believe my favourite food out of east-Asia is a miso soup ramen with porky belly and bean sprouts. A little sea sedge and sea weed doesn't hurt either. The Japanese really did perfect the simple (yet oh so complicated) noodles.

I miss properly made Chinese food! I'd love to have a good Sichuan dish, the dry-sautéed green beans, tomato-egg soup, dumplings....proper ones

Oh Ryan, xin nian kuai le!

I miss properly made Chinese food! I'd love to have a good Sichuan dish, the dry-sautéed green beans, tomato-egg soup, dumplings....proper ones

Oh Ryan, xin nian kuai le!

Hey Kerry! Nice to hear from you again!

How are you? XIN NIAN KUAI LE!!

If anyone is interested in Chinese cuisine, I urge you to find and watch a documentary called "A Bite of China" which was filmed by CCTV (China Central Television). Absolutely epic, highly recommended!

Hey Kerry! Nice to hear from you again!

How are you? XIN NIAN KUAI LE!!

I am okay, hard to believe I have been back in the US for a year! I miss Shanghai. It's been a crazy year? How are you? How's the family?