Ashley Cole

Madmax

I'd say he's done so much more for Chelsea than he has for Arsenal.

Yea that's why they agreed! I even double, triple, quadruple checked while pinching myself several times to make sure I wasn't still drunk! :lol:

Ash is the best for me.He isn't just naturally gifted he is also very smart and hardworking, but what I like most in him is his courage Ronaldo, Messi ... (the list is pretty big) he has taken them all and did brilliantly everytime.I also remember him fighting for a high ball against (I can't remember now was it Heskey or Adebayor) obviously both of them have huge advantage against him in that aspect but he didn't give up, fought his way and won the ball I will forever remember that moment.

Seriously, he is one of the greatest left back of all time. His resume is amazing; he has matched it with Messi, Ronaldo and Robben and has come out on top nearly all the time. Much like Messi in the Semi Final 09 and Ronaldo’s cowardly left wing appearance against us in 08 final, Robben couldn’t match it with him and had to try his luck on the left side. Lahm also wasn’t affect since he couldn’t come in and whip a cross like against Madrid. His last tackle saves to stop crosses and goals was amazing, he wouldn’t allow anything near the goal.

Amazing player, been our best player in the champions’ league run.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol... Ash was determined to make dramatic statements and then casually strut away. That "now nobody can say nothing to me" was done in similar style. He's probably been watching CSI Miami and taking notes from Horatio.

^ Somebody seriously needs to edit sunglasses on him and put the YEAAAAAAAAAH at the end. B)

Bonus:

• 2 weeks later...

I think poor officiating has more to do with that.

The officials have been terrible from the start of the tournament. But tbf, yes the ball crossed the line but it was offside from the beginning, if you're referring to the goal. Still, that doesn't take away the outstanding performances that our boys put in yesterday.