Ashley Cole

Madmax

Couldn't watch his penalty. Was afraid our luck would run out and he'd be our equivalent of Sergio Ramos (the memories of a certain FA Cup shoot-out also helped) as they already got plenty of similarities both on and off the pitch. If not a Chelsea legend then he's certainly going to be remembered as a Chelsea player rather than a Gooner.

It IS a shame that Cole does indeed support Arsenal still, but what he's done for our club is just amazing and usually makes me forget that. Aside from Maldini, he's possibly the best left back I've ever seen.

Is it safe to say he's the greatest left back to ever play in the Premier League?

Oh and yeah, that "No one can say anything to me" was legendary!

The best I have ever seen him play. Amazing. Not just last night but think back to Naples and then Barca at the Bridge with those clearances off the line, he's been such an unsung hero for us once again. Chelsea legend.

I called him a legend without really thinking about it yesterday. But I honestly believe he is now a cult icon at this club. The world's greatest full-back plays for Chelsea FC, and he has won four FA Cups, a Premier League, a Carling Cup, a Community Shield and a Champions League with us. Amazing. He's won the lot with us, like Cech, Lampard, Drogba, Ferreira, Terry and Essien. Legend.

It IS a shame that Cole does indeed support Arsenal still, but what he's done for our club is just amazing and usually makes me forget that. Aside from Maldini, he's possibly the best left back I've ever seen.

Is it safe to say he's the greatest left back to ever play in the Premier League?

Oh and yeah, that "No one can say anything to me" was legendary!

without doubt the best LB ever in PL ....

possibly the best English LB of all time

If he can win the European Super Cup and the CWC with us he'll have won everything available to him. Quite astonishing, what a career he's had.

Along with Drogba, probably the only footballer in the world who is absolutely irreplaceable.

Bertrand :D