Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

PSG v Chelsea

Jas
Followers 3

Costa's performance is the reason whyy some of us secretly wish Remy started this game. The difference between their link up and hold up play is like night and day. And if Costa continues his barren run in the competition then .. . . . . .

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think our attacking players have been awful. There is so little space for them and these are excellent players we are facing today. Not some rubbish team. Both sides don't want to lose anything so you'd expect this kind of slow game. The goal came out of nowhere really

pop quiz: Name the PSG player that left Ivanovic unmarked in the box for the goal

Not that I care, but marking does not play a role when a player produces something so wildly unexpected. Credit to Ivanovic for reacting so quickly.

Itv slamming luiz for not tracking branislav but credit where credits due, whipped in, cahill flick and it's in, not sure why Scholes, Dixon and Keane are acting as if any other CB or player would of been wise to it.

I'd be super pro to subbing Costa off - as long as it is for Remy, not Drogba, at mark 65.

He can regain rhythm against Burnley just fine

I actually quite like how this ref has handled proceedings tonight.

not an FA referee... it's been too long so we're unused to someone having the same standards for both sides...