Aston Villa 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not pretty, i hope all the Willian hate stops now, but that it stuff f champions to be, by poor but still grind out the win

A few good games in a row won't change anything, if he keeps it up till the last game of the season then I'll might have to change my opinion of him.

A few good games in a row won't change anything, if he keeps it up till the last game of the season then I'll might have to change my opinion of him.

He works his socks off all the time, just always over shadowed by Costa, Cesc etc, now there not in the team it shows how much work he does

He works his socks off all the time, just always over shadowed by Costa, Cesc etc, now there not in the team it shows how much work he does

He always works his socks off, I'm not denying that but before the last few games he screwed up a lot of our attacks, he always seemed to make the wrong choice when he had to make a pass. And being overshadowed by Fabregas and Costa doesn't mean you can't play good/decent, before the last few games he was really really poor imo.

A good 3 points, especially since citeh dropped 2.

Really disappointed to see Remy on the bench. The guy scored whenever he gets a chance, then gets dropped for an awful Drogba (who remains a legend don't get me wrong...).

Also, I have been a strong defender of Oscar but he was awful today. Very poor passing, almost nothing offensively and ghosted past for their goal as if he wsnt' there.

Would rather have seen Remy and Zouma than Cahill and Drogs, and that's nothing to do with being half French...

Not beatin this Villa side would be pathetic from us but still, it is Villa Park, a bogey stadium for Jose. Massive three points,screw the performace, Man City would immediately take the points in their current position.

And Ivanovic? What a hit. He certainly loves playing against this side, so many goals against them.