Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah
Followers 0

On 13/05/2018 at 9:42 PM, LAM09 said:
On 13/05/2018 at 9:04 PM, Magic Lamps said:
We have morata, grioud and bats on our books. I doubt we will sign a new striker in summer even if we sell one of those. Also icardi has 3 years left on his contract. i doubt we can afford him.

There's no chance we'll have the same strikers come the start of next season. All dependant on Roman's willingness to spend

Only one will go will be Morata. Same old one out one in which pisses me off.

WTF cant we buy in 1st then sell? And I bet them tight gits want loan to buy. Depending if Conte is with us will see if Bats is still here - or Willi/Eden!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any time I see headlines stating that "Abromovic wants so-and-so" I laugh. As if he's a transfer muppet like we are who watches individual players at other clubs. I doubt Roman is involved even a litt

Spanish and Italian sources claim #CFC could offer Alvaro Morata plus €40m for #FCIM hitman Mauro Icardi  https://www.football-italia.net/121869/morata-and-€40m-icardi

He's not only a 'wife stealing sex addict', he's also a huge cunt in general. Saw his goal celebration when he scored against his former club Sampdoria last weekend and also heard from a couple of Int

Posted Images

If he is even remotely available we simply must go for him. he brings is own baggage and issues but he is a sniper. In a proper offensive team he could challenge Harry Kane on a yearly basis. He is probably the only striker available id willingly give up on Morata for. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, oldportblue said:

Spanish and Italian sources claim #CFC could offer Alvaro Morata plus €40m for #FCIM hitman Mauro Icardi 

https://www.football-italia.net/121869/morata-and-€40m-icardi

:D

Is there honestly any chance we get Icardi?

Him or Lewa would really mean that Roman means business!

Might even make Eden smile!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Is there honestly any chance we get Icardi?

got about a 2% chance id say... His wife/agent said 2 days ago he's staying.. plus he wants champions league which he's never played in and inter qualified last game of the season

1 minute ago, gadget said:

got about a 2% chance id say... His wife/agent said 2 days ago he's staying.. plus he wants champions league which he's never played in and inter qualified last game of the season

I hear ya but Ive learned to never say never. I iz the eternal optimist =D

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I hear ya but Ive learned to never say never. I iz the eternal optimist =D

Love the optimism but there's so many times we're linked with a top player to be left with a mediocre one. Until i see him holding the shirt or papped in Chelsea harbour i wont get too excited

• Like 1

I prefer Icardi as well but is it really the best way to see in a new manager by 2nd guessing him and giving him players hes not asked for? I think we have been here before.

BUT THEN IN A DIFF REPORT Only the Metro

Maurizio Sarri wants to make Mauro Icardi first transfer signing for Chelsea

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/29/maurizio-sarri-wants-make-mauro-icardi-first-transfer-signing-chelsea-7589255/

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I prefer Icardi as well but is it really the best way to see in a new manager by 2nd guessing him and giving him players hes not asked for? I think we have been here before.

BUT THEN IN A DIFF REPORT Only the Metro

Maurizio Sarri wants to make Mauro Icardi first transfer signing for Chelsea

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/29/maurizio-sarri-wants-make-mauro-icardi-first-transfer-signing-chelsea-7589255/

I remember maybe 1-2 years back ADL said he tried to get Icardi for Sarri and that he would score 40 goals in Serie A under Sarri. I can't imagine Sarri being too upset if Icardi is the clubs choice. However I refuse to even acknowledge this as a possibility as it is so out of character for how we run the club now.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, akgw13 said:

I remember maybe 1-2 years back ADL said he tried to get Icardi for Sarri and that he would score 40 goals in Serie A under Sarri. I can't imagine Sarri being too upset if Icardi is the clubs choice. However I refuse to even acknowledge this as a possibility as it is so out of character for how we run the club now.

Nice to know that he was a Sarri choice.

And yes mate we are in a sorry state of affairs. If the board was a pet dog we would have it euthanized!

• Like 1
  • Jase locked and unlocked this topic