Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Mauro Icardi

OneMoSalah
Followers 0

3 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I don't think he means direct replacement, he probably means if we're planning to spend that sort of money on a player it'll be funded by selling Hazard.

I don't for one minute want us to sell Hazard, but if we did I would be inclined to spend more on a top striker and less on a replacement in the LW position. If we tried to directly replace Hazard I think it will be impossible for the player coming in to live up to the expectations we'd place on them given Hazard's contribution in his time here.

Aye. But I would prefer to take Isco in the deal as he would be a great part of a front 3.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any time I see headlines stating that "Abromovic wants so-and-so" I laugh. As if he's a transfer muppet like we are who watches individual players at other clubs. I doubt Roman is involved even a litt

Spanish and Italian sources claim #CFC could offer Alvaro Morata plus €40m for #FCIM hitman Mauro Icardi  https://www.football-italia.net/121869/morata-and-€40m-icardi

He's not only a 'wife stealing sex addict', he's also a huge cunt in general. Saw his goal celebration when he scored against his former club Sampdoria last weekend and also heard from a couple of Int

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Sell 90% of the loan army and some of the deadwood and buy this guy. Worth every penny

When the loan system changes in two years Chelsea will be forced to sell 90% of the loan army

Mauro Icardi to Chelsea is a real possibility. €100mil release clause for clubs outside of Italy.

Abramovich wants to make a marquee signing to convince Hazard to stay at the club beyond the summer amid interest from Real Madrid. The problem is, Real Madrid also want Icardi...

A dream signing...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

Mauro Icardi to Chelsea is a real possibility. €100mil release clause for clubs outside of Italy.

Abramovich wants to make a marquee signing to convince Hazard to stay at the club beyond the summer amid interest from Real Madrid. The problem is, Real Madrid also want Icardi...

A dream signing...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There will be such an almighty rumble coming from SW9!!

@DDA

There is more chance of seeing a post by 'Peace' than there is seeing Icadi wearing the badge. No chance in hell.

Probably as big of a chance as us signing new members bruv!

Mauro Icardi emerges as £100million Chelsea transfer target - with Roman Abramovich leading push

The Argentine is at an impasse with contract negotiations in Milan, with Inter desperate to replace his current buy-out clause

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mauro-icardi-emerges-100million-chelsea-13828388

7 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

100m seems fair given the current market madness. 90m pounds, no idea why no one has activated it yet if it is as simple as a release clause

Even if we met it we have to convince his Mrs that our media would treat them like the royalty the Italian paps do!

Its not as simple as just having the money to buy him granted. HE NEEDS TO WANT TO COME!

I'm still keeping everything crossed that we can pull this off tho! 856a0e8682d17de5ef201d0e615e18c3.gif

• Like 1

As if we actually have a realistic chance of buying one of the best strikers on the market. Behave. We are getting fatchops Gonzalo who can't score in a brothel. 

• Like 4
On 03/01/2019 at 2:33 PM, the wes said:

When the loan system changes in two years Chelsea will be forced to sell 90% of the loan army

Actually, because domestic loans are apparently not going to count against the cap, and the cap only applies to players over 21yo, it wont affect us much.

16 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Our board will be looking at a list and it will look something like this....Order of priority

1. Higuain

2. Cavani

3. Crouch

4. Bradley Dack

5. Charley Austin

6. Icardi

I would rather have Bradley Dack than Donkeywater, lolol. At least we would added drama Olivia Attwood bonus. Roflmaoooo

Plus the bloke has scored 13 goals and has 7 assists in 25 games. 

Great list! 

Chelsea handed potential transfer boost in pursuit of £100million-rated star

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mauro-icardi-transfer-chelsea-boosted-13832615

Chelsea chances of landing Mauro Icardi have been given a boost after he was fined by Inter Milan for turning up late for training.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Jason said:

TRANSLATION: Icardi will not renew his Inter contract and will continue career at Real Madrid or Chelsea.

And that's coming from an Argentinian news outlet based in Buenos Aires. Not some Marca shit. :cig:

Edit: Wanda Nara is his wife right? :ph34r: