Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Mauro Icardi


OneMoSalah
 Share
Followers 0

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I read reports that inter want Suarez if That's the case I can see Icardi going to Barcelona 

Real 100%. Suarez going to Inter (which I think is crazy as he is soon going to hit the wall of age) doesn't preclude that. Barca really want Piatek. Just my 2 quid's worth.

Who we actually have a shot at in January is Cavani (yes I know, stop-gap and all that, but at this point we are FUCKED without a striker who can score).

Mbappe and Neymar are intentionally freezing him out in last 5, 6 games. It was SO obvious tonight. Tuchel has a nightmare on his hands. 

Yes, Cavani is 31yo and Morata 26, but Cavani is in superb shape (like Renaldo) and I can see 3 more good to great years out of him. I would straight swap Morata for him. I think PSG could rehab Morata, as Ligue 1 is weak and diving is a way of life there.

Getting Cavani in January gives us 2 to 3 summer windows to REALLY sort out striker. He would be a goal machine in Sarriball.

I just dont see other options atm. Lewandowski is 30yo and Bayern will still demand £90m to £100m to sell him, especially if Piatek and/or Werner don't move there.

Fuck Suarez. I would rather miss CL ta have that cunt on our team. Dead serious. He is a fucking bellend at galactic level.

Edin Dzeko (33yo in Match)  is a year older than Cavani, so even more of a stopgap, I say NO on him.

Paco Alcácer might be worth a shot, BUT now that he is finally getting time and exploding, Barca will either take him back or want CRAZY money.

Maximiliano Gómez might be worth a shot, BUT again, big gamble and he will NOT come cheap at all, same for Giovanni Simeone at (gag) Fiorentina.

Same for Alassane Plea at Borussia Mönchengladbach

Cavani is a proven (at highest levels) massive goalscorer. I am at wits end over striker. I want to finish in top 4, hopefully top 2, and win EL. Cavani can do that for us.

I think we also should buy and groom Luka Jovic of Eintracht Frankfurt a  potentially superb young (20yo)  CF whilst he is still affordable (he just scored 5 goals in a game as well, so obviously can find the back of the net) Matheus Cunha from RB Leipzig (19yo) is another one for grooming perhaps. Finally , the 17yo Pietro Pellegri whom Monaco just bought this summer. I think he is the next Italian superstar striker potentially, and Sarri would love him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any time I see headlines stating that "Abromovic wants so-and-so" I laugh. As if he's a transfer muppet like we are who watches individual players at other clubs. I doubt Roman is involved even a litt

Spanish and Italian sources claim #CFC could offer Alvaro Morata plus €40m for #FCIM hitman Mauro Icardi  https://www.football-italia.net/121869/morata-and-€40m-icardi

He's not only a 'wife stealing sex addict', he's also a huge cunt in general. Saw his goal celebration when he scored against his former club Sampdoria last weekend and also heard from a couple of Int

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Real 100%. Suarez going to Inter (which I think is crazy as he is soon going to hit the wall of age) doesn't preclude that. Barca really want Piatek. Just my 2 quid's worth.

Who we actually have a shot at in January is Cavani (yes I know, stop-gap and all that, but at this point we are FUCKED without a striker who can score).

Mbappe and Neymar are intentionally freezing him out in last 5, 6 games. It was SO obvious tonight. Tuchel has a nightmare on his hands. 

Yes, Cavani is 31yo and Morata 26, but Cavani is in superb shape (like Renaldo) and I can see 3 more good to great years out of him. I would straight swap Morata for him. I think PSG could rehab Morata, as Ligue 1 is weak and diving is a way of life there.

Getting Cavani in January gives us 2 to 3 summer windows to REALLY sort out striker. He would be a goal machine in Sarriball.

I just dont see other options atm. Lewandowski is 30yo and Bayern will still demand £90m to £100m to sell him, especially if Piatek and/or Werner don't move there.

Fuck Suarez. I would rather miss CL ta have that cunt on our team. Dead serious. He is a fucking bellend at galactic level.

Edin Dzeko (33yo in Match)  is a year older than Cavani, so even more of a stopgap, I say NO on him.

Paco Alcácer might be worth a shot, BUT now that he is finally getting time and exploding, Barca will either take him back or want CRAZY money.

Maximiliano Gómez might be worth a shot, BUT again, big gamble and he will NOT come cheap at all, same for Giovanni Simeone at (gag) Fiorentina.

Same for Alassane Plea at Borussia Mönchengladbach

Cavani is a proven (at highest levels) massive goalscorer. I am at wits end over striker. I want to finish in top 4, hopefully top 2, and win EL. Cavani can do that for us.

I think we also should buy and groom Luka Jovic of Eintracht Frankfurt a  potentially superb young (20yo)  CF whilst he is still affordable (he just scored 5 goals in a game as well, so obviously can find the back of the net) Matheus Cunha from RB Leipzig (19yo) is another one for grooming perhaps. Finally , the 17yo Pietro Pellegri whom Monaco just bought this summer. I think he is the next Italian superstar striker potentially, and Sarri would love him.

What do you think about Sevilla's Ben Yedder? Now that's a player we might actually be able to sign in January

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its worrying that only up and coming strikers that scream world class in the near future are Mbappe and Kane, both unavailable. Icardi, Lukaku, nevermind Morata will never be great strikers. while Dybala, Griezmann arent real strikers. Lewa, Suarez Cavani, Aguero, Costa, Higuain...are on the old side too.

In all these years I am watching football, I dont remember such shit amount of striker options out there. And to think awhile ago you had prime Henry, Villa, Drogba, Etoo, Trezeguet, Ibra, Torres, Nistelrooy, Rooney play at same time, nevermind the upcoming goalscorers in Ronaldo and Messi.

If Icardi is so called the best striking option out there, its just sad. He has crazy instinct for goal, but lacks nearly everything else for allrounded striker. Doesnt have the strength, speed, high work rate, ball control or vision of top striker. Basically a poacher. Then there is donkey Lukaku and even bigger donkey Morata. I pray someone explodes on stage in next two seasons or we are screwed.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

What do you think about Sevilla's Ben Yedder? Now that's a player we might actually be able to sign in January

Sevilla want 55m euros for him, thats crazy for a striker who will be 29 in the summer, is very short, and has had only 11 and 9 league goals the last 2 seasons. PSG want him for a backup for last 2 years.

He underwhelms me TBH.

He might, however be a great Mertens role type player, but at his age, its not like he has a lot of upside or untapped potential.

For that price I would rather roll with Rodrigo from Valencia, but they are now demanding CRAZY money

I really dont like mid tier strikers, they now cost a shit tonne, are usually not so young, and are a huge gamble 

I either want a superstar in prime (aka Icardi, Dybala)

super potential and banging in goals young one (Piatek or Jovic)

or just use a stop gap 30 something proven goal banger for 2,3 years whilst we sort it long term (Cavani type)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Its worrying that only up and coming strikers that scream world class in the near future are Mbappe and Kane, both unavailable. Icardi, Lukaku, nevermind Morata will never be great strikers. while Dybala, Griezmann arent real strikers. Lewa, Suarez Cavani, Aguero, Costa, Higuain...are on the old side too.

In all these years I am watching football, I dont remember such shit amount of striker options out there. And to think awhile ago you had prime Henry, Villa, Drogba, Etoo, Trezeguet, Ibra, Torres, Nistelrooy, Rooney play at same time, nevermind the upcoming goalscorers in Ronaldo and Messi.

If Icardi is so called the best striking option out there, its just sad. He has crazy instinct for goal, but lacks nearly everything else for allrounded striker. Doesnt have the strength, speed, high work rate, ball control or vision of top striker. Basically a poacher. Then there is donkey Lukaku and even bigger donkey Morata. I pray someone explodes on stage in next two seasons or we are screwed.

Mbappe is more of a winger than a classic number 9 IMHO. Dybala is  secondary striker but both would work in Sarriball. Now we just need Ratcliffe to buy the team (or Bezos!) and drop in a half billion in net spend (after selling out ALL the deadwood. LOLOL

Maybe we should (like I have said before) go full nutter and try and sign Zlatan for 2 years. Even at 37 he is 5 times the striker that Morata and Giroud are combined.

Image result for Zlatan Ibrahimovic luiz

 

cloned

Related image

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Its worrying that only up and coming strikers that scream world class in the near future are Mbappe and Kane, both unavailable. Icardi, Lukaku, nevermind Morata will never be great strikers. while Dybala, Griezmann arent real strikers. Lewa, Suarez Cavani, Aguero, Costa, Higuain...are on the old side too.

In all these years I am watching football, I dont remember such shit amount of striker options out there. And to think awhile ago you had prime Henry, Villa, Drogba, Etoo, Trezeguet, Ibra, Torres, Nistelrooy, Rooney play at same time, nevermind the upcoming goalscorers in Ronaldo and Messi.

If Icardi is so called the best striking option out there, its just sad. He has crazy instinct for goal, but lacks nearly everything else for allrounded striker. Doesnt have the strength, speed, high work rate, ball control or vision of top striker. Basically a poacher. Then there is donkey Lukaku and even bigger donkey Morata. I pray someone explodes on stage in next two seasons or we are screwed.

For striker Icardi would be ideal but is too expensive, also if he is a risk  i would take Piatek for £35-40
Dybala is one of my personal dream if not mine! he isn't a first striker but what's care? he is  great in several skills: dribbling, shot, pass, is like an advanced playmaker who know also how to score a lot of goals (with juventus when i play like strike he score always) but also he doesn't play like striker score very often.
for me 35 for piatek and 120-140 for Dybala would be the best!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blues.bridge said:

For striker Icardi would be ideal but is too expensive, also if he is a risk  i would take Piatek for £35-40
Dybala is one of my personal dream if not mine! he isn't a first striker but what's care? he is  great in several skills: dribbling, shot, pass, is like an advanced playmaker who know also how to score a lot of goals (with juventus when i play like strike he score always) but also he doesn't play like striker score very often.
for me 35 for piatek and 120-140 for Dybala would be the best!

Icardi is ideal because our current strikers are so crap. If we had okayish striker, spending 100m on Icardi would be nuts. Better to wait for more complete striker.

But yeah since we have shit strikers, almost anyone would be welcome. 

And Icardi wont be coming here ever. He is either going to stay in inter or move to spain. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Mbappe is more of a winger than a classic number 9 IMHO. Dybala is  secondary striker but both would work in Sarriball. Now we just need Ratcliffe to buy the team (or Bezos!) and drop in a half billion in net spend (after selling out ALL the deadwood. LOLOL

Maybe we should (like I have said before) go full nutter and try and sign Zlatan for 2 years. Even at 37 he is 5 times the striker that Morata and Giroud are combined.

Image result for Zlatan Ibrahimovic luiz

 

cloned

Related image

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 im dying,

Zlatan Luiz

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I REALLY WANT HIM! Please Santa! I've been a good boy this year! Can i huh, huh, Can I??

t Dunno if anyones posted this anywhere but coming from the poison dwarf it is quite an amazing thing. I do think he does love Sarri and was very upset when he left. It was like a guy being dumped by an amazingly hot bird and he gets all stroppy saying she was a slag anyway and I was only going out with her cause I felt sorry for her lol.

What the Napoli president said about Mauro Icardi, Maurizio Sarri & why it should excite Chelsea

The Blues have been linked with a January move for Inter striker

"Icardi is a champion, he could become a new Ronaldo, in the hands of Sarri he could make 40 goals."

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/what-napoli-president-said-mauro-15398500

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I REALLY WANT HIM! Please Santa! I've been a good boy this year! Can i huh, huh, Can I??

t Dunno if anyones posted this anywhere but coming from the poison dwarf it is quite an amazing thing. I do think he does love Sarri and was very upset when he left. It was like a guy being dumped by an amazingly hot bird and he gets all stroppy saying she was a slag anyway and I was only going out with her cause I felt sorry for her lol.

What the Napoli president said about Mauro Icardi, Maurizio Sarri & why it should excite Chelsea

The Blues have been linked with a January move for Inter striker

"Icardi is a champion, he could become a new Ronaldo, in the hands of Sarri he could make 40 goals."

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/what-napoli-president-said-mauro-15398500

 

 

So basically quotes from 2 year ago and a half mentioned link... we havent got a chance of getting him in January, Inter would be daft to sell their star man through the season. Some player though 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

So basically quotes from 2 year ago and a half mentioned link... we havent got a chance of getting him in January, Inter would be daft to sell their star man through the season. Some player though 

Dont care when it was from. It shows that ADL thought that Sarri would do amazing things with him.

THINK IF I was a player, and who knows, maybe thinking about a change, and a manager contacted me and told me he couldm't imagine the next season without me, and he wanted to build the next era of the club around me and pay me loadsa money. Make me feel wanted and important. Who knows. I might be tempted.

Isn't that what we all want? Feel wanted and needed? We really dont know what we can get till we at least give it our all.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
So basically quotes from 2 year ago and a half mentioned link... we havent got a chance of getting him in January, Inter would be daft to sell their star man through the season. Some player though 
Their CL exit could play a part in Inter's willingness to listen to offers.

However, he'll only end up at Real should he make the move next month.
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Dont care when it was from. It shows that ADL thought that Sarri would do amazing things with him.

THINK IF I was a player, and who knows, maybe thinking about a change, and a manager contacted me and told me he couldm't imagine the next season without me, and he wanted to build the next era of the club around me and pay me loadsa money. Make me feel wanted and important. Who knows. I might be tempted.

Isn't that what we all want? Feel wanted and needed? We really dont know what we can get till we at least give it our all.

His wife is well and true manipulative bish, plus she is his agent. She doesn't want to leave Milan or so she says. She is a serial, mercenarial footie gold digger and now looks like she is going to keep him at Inter.

I would rather he stayed there IF he won't come here. Inter is by far my favourite foreign team. Also, 'amiamo Milano' (the city itself) so it is easy for me to see why they want to stay. We both want to move there someday down the road.

Overall, so depressing that we will probably never see Mauro in Chels Blue. I've wanted him since 2012/13 at Sampdoria.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Vesper said:

His wife is well and true manipulative bish, plus she is his agent. She doesn't want to leave Milan or so she says. She is a serial, mercenarial footie gold digger and now looks like she is going to keep him at Inter.

I would rather he stayed there IF he won't come here. Inter is by far my favourite foreign team. Also, 'amiamo Milano' (the city itself) so it is easy for me to see why they want to stay. We both want to move there someday down the road.

Overall, so depressing that we will probably never see Mauro in Chels Blue. I've wanted him since 2012/13 at Sampdoria.

We gotta put a hit out on her then eh!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...