Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Luis Suarez

Blueboy
Followers 3

Like I said I can't see all 3 of Luiz,messi and Neymar flourishing at the same time. atleast one of them would have to make a sacrifice for the betterment of the team.

The impact of his loss to Liverpool however may not be as colossal as many are predicting because they are a well drilled team offensively which means they will still create loads and score plenty. If they significantly strengthen their defence then I see them challenging again.

That's a big if, if his interview after the Chelsea and activity so far is anything to go by, it's not very high in hus list of priorities.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said I can't see all 3 of Luiz,messi and Neymar flourishing at the same time. atleast one of them would have to make a sacrifice for the betterment of the team.

The impact of his loss to Liverpool however may not be as colossal as many are predicting because they are a well drilled team offensively which means they will still create loads and score plenty. If they significantly strengthen their defence then I see them challenging again.

I have a feeling Barcelona will get rid of Neymar in 2 years time same thing that happened with Sanchez, Fabregas..

I'm a bit conflicted about his departure tbh. The EPL fan in me wants to see world class players play and flourish in the league which can only be a good thing for the health of the league and further raise its profile while on the other hand, the more cynical side of me is happy of the impact it might have on the scums up north and one less twat the league could do without.

That's a big if, if his interview after the Chelsea and activity so far is anything to go by, it's not very high in hus list of priorities.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he made those comment out of bitterness and disappointment and has learned his lesson and any manager that doesn't adapt and learn after throwing away a 3 goal advantage in the manner they did against Palace is just a stubborn goat.

They still have Sturridge and co and were gana be without him anyway if he had stayed.Least wont have to worry about biting incidents unless we play Barca.Crazy a year ago he looked as if might be heading to Arsenal

Real and Barcelona can buy the 'best' players in the world but the PL wont suffer, it's getting stronger now than ever with the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, City, United and Liverpool all spending big. The La Liga will now go back to being a two horse race.

Regarding Barcelona, i'm not sure how Suarez will fit Barca's 'tiki taka' style, he loves to run and dribble at players, maybe they might change their style.

Real and Barcelona can buy the 'best' players in the world but the PL wont suffer, it's getting stronger now than ever with the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, City, United and Liverpool all spending big. The La Liga will now go back to being a two horse race.

Regarding Barcelona, i'm not sure how Suarez will fit Barca's 'tiki taka' style, he loves to run and dribble at players, maybe they might change their style.

Tiki Taka is dead.

El Clasicoapyhyhy8.jpg

Messi, Neymar and Suarez have no balance; they won't play well together. Suarez will find himself following in the footsteps of Villa and past strikers having to play on the wing.

Sometimes I think that he bit giorgio chiellini on purpose just so he could move away from Liverpool. Also I am quite surprised Real didn't go after him,the move would have made more sense but I guess they believe in Benzema.

Oh well El Classico is going to be insane! Pepe vs Suarez!!

Neymar got much more marketing value than those 2.

More than Messi?

Anyway im not talking only about marketing but also about players i can seriously see Neymar getting angry in 2 seasons that he doesn't get the chances he deserves and leaves. Its almost writen in the stars with Barcelona.

More than Messi?

Anyway im not talking only about marketing but also about players i can seriously see Neymar getting angry in 2 seasons that he doesn't get the chances he deserves and leaves. Its almost writen in the stars with Barcelona.

I'm talking about Sanchez and Fabregas. It wouldn't be such an easy decision to sell Neymar because of merketing value he brings with him

Oh well El Classico is going to be insane! Pepe vs Suarez!!

Haha, hadn't thought about that! If Suarez bites Pepe (or even just tries to) there will be no more Suarez.

Messi, Neymar and Suarez have no balance; they won't play well together. Suarez will find himself following in the footsteps of Villa and past strikes having to play on the wing.

No way Barca are even thinking of playing Messi on the wings.

Its surely Neymar.........................Suarez

..................Messi......................

No way Barca are even thinking of playing Messi on the wings.

Its surely Neymar.........................Suarez

..................Messi......................

Waste of money if than..

I'm a bit conflicted about his departure tbh. The EPL fan in me wants to see world class players play and flourish in the league which can only be a good thing for the health of the league and further raise its profile while on the other hand, the more cynical side of me is happy of the impact it might have on the scums up north and one less twat the league could do without.

I feel the same way.

I really want the EPL to have top players. We've lost a lot of top talent (mainly due to them retiring) but its a sad state when players like Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso, Mascherano, Makalele, Bale, Suarez etc. leave the league. They all played on rival teams but it makes us a better team having to compete against top competition.

Long gone are the days where EPL dominated the UCL. No more All English Semi-Finals//Finals in the UCL, (its just us now, haha)

But honestly, i dont remember a time where the top teams were so average-like.