Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Luis Suarez

Blueboy
Followers 3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot believe the amount of deluded fans over on RAWK. They actually think the whole world is against them.

They knew exactly what they were getting into when they signed him. Even after the racism row and the bite on Ivanovic, they still decide to keep him.

Silly club.

They're still on a high from being in the title race. Their minds are clouded.

The quality of the player should be irrelevant in matters such as these. As a human being, not a player, he has a vicious side to him and keeps showing it again and again. If I was a Liverpool fan (throwing up in my mouth a little at the thought of that 'Always the victim its never our fault' persona), I wouldn't want him at the club I professed to have loved. No player is bigger than the club and the reputation of it. But this is Liverpool we are talking about, a special case in every sense of the word. It wouldn't surprise me if they kept him, after all, he is a world class player, who cares about biting a fellow human....right?

Maybe Liverpool decide they move on, sign a couple new forwards and look to off load him in January if they are unable to in the Summer but I can't see them getting £100m for him now.

The risk for Liverpool and whoever signs him is that what happens next time, 7 games for Ajax, 10 games for Liverpool, now 4 months football ban and 9 game international ban. Next up its closer to a year than it is 6 months.

The sad thing for me is that even if they had banned Suarez for most of the season, in which case he ends up only playing a handful of game, he would still outscore both our strikers (combined).

Ridiculously lenient punishment. Forget Suarez getting sent home if that was an English player, England would have been thrown out and probably banned for the next World Cup.

I knew it would be a pathetic length of time and wow like 2 days wages as a fine that will really hurt him, NOT

Pathetic, this is his THIRD bite offence!!!!

Uraquay are going to appeal???

On what grounds??? He didn't bite him THAT hard

Joke and he's waving from his balcony a terrible example on everyone

Seriously he need help!

It's not normal for an adult to bite another person.A very good player but he represent the bad side of football ( dive , cheat , violence) La liga is for him.

He can train just not with the squad. They can't stop someone working out and stuff haha

I know that but it would still take him a while to get back up to speed.

Seriously he need help!
It's not normal for an adult to bite another person.A very good player but he represent the bad side of football ( dive , cheat , violence) La liga is for him.

Barcelona would fit him like a glove.

Suarez, Neymar, Pedro, Busquets, Jordi Alba.

So that implies competitive matches? Good!

Yes, Suarez will have to miss 9 competitive matches in a row. Be that in this World Cup, 2015 Copa America or the 2018 WC Qualifiers...