Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Luis Suarez

Blueboy
Followers 3

Liverpool NEED to let us buy Suarez. We have sold/loaned them lots of players (GOOD DEALS) and payed 50 MIL for slacking Torres. If we put the money out there, they owe us to agree. JOSE GET HIM! IF YOU REALLY WANT A "KILLER" STRIKER.

Retard post.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man is an unpleasant individual and not the attitude of player we need at our club. His many incidents he has been in trouble we don't need. I mean he bit Ivan, he is a good player but would poison the dressing room. Did you see him looking down his nose at all players going out when they were in the tunnel.

The man is an unpleasant individual and not the attitude of player we need at our club. His many incidents he has been in trouble we don't need. I mean he bit Ivan, he is a good player but would poison the dressing room. Did you see him looking down his nose at all players going out when they were in the tunnel.

he doesnt seem to affect pools dressing room that much...

Does he not?? He has cost liverpool alot of money in fines and quite some denting in reputation with the racism row and then the biting row. No thank you, good player but not for Chelsea.

If he leaves it will be to Real, I guess if we got him and he scored lots of goals and helped us win trophies I would stomach how unpleasant he is I guess... But I can't see as you said Liverpool handing over their top striker to a rival.

If Suarez wants to come to Chelsea well he will force it, same with Torres who had for the last 2 years before coming here had an interest in playing for us but they will want at least 40m if not 50m.

Also that because as i said before that only one florentino perez can pay in this BOBMING deals like he did with BALE

If suarez leaved REDS this will be out of england in common and towards MERENGI !

He also did with:ronaldo.figo.zidane.beckham.kaka.ronaldo.benzema.illaremendi and bale.

If Suarez wants to come to Chelsea well he will force it, same with Torres who had for the last 2 years before coming here had an interest in playing for us but they will want at least 40m if not 50m.

www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8815172/

"It's good to know that I am still valued by teams like Arsenal. Friends call me up to ask if I am moving to Chelsea, to which I laugh."

Luis Suarez

It's just a kind of science fiction to think that suarez can join us !!

liverpool can't give him to one of it's great rivals in england especially in his recent brilliant form

Not really.

If they sold us Torres in his prime, they might as well sell Suarez as well. But I don't think we could out bid Real Madrid next summer.

It's not like Perez is gonna place a 4,000,001 bid. Only Wenger can think of something like that. :P

That's hilarious! There's not a chance in hell you'd get him for that now, especially to another PL team! Maybe during the summer, but even with his contract down another year, you still wouldn't get him for that price now. Especially when you think about Van Persie being sold for £25m with only 1 year remaining on his contract. Suarez is younger and is single-handedly dragging an average Liverpool up the table. He's scored 17 goals in 11 games for Christ's sake! No one can deny that it's Messi/Ronaldo territory.

It doesn't matter anyway, if he keeps going like this Real will be in for him during the summer for at least £60m+ (He won't go beyond Bale money though, he is nowhere near as marketable as Bale).