Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

World Exclusive News

Followers 1

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.

I think this may be my biggest inside news ever and it will please a lot of you.

Turkish Airlines will NOT be our new sponsors. There was a principle deal in place that Chelsea have now pulled out of.

We have however acquired another sponsor, I can't name them at the minute, but the deal is apparently worth between £30-£40 million.

I do have photos and it includes next years apparent proposed shirt which again will please a lot of you as it does NOT include red.

I will post the photos in due course.

Can you reveal if its 1 or 2 words?

Audi is already our sponsor, so I think there will be no other company in similar area. Or perhaps, they would want to become our main sponsor :rolleyes:

But WHS said it is unknown to him :(

Cosign @The Skipper's first post, not sure why the hatred of Turkish Airlines.

That being said, if this new sponsor is getting us a bigger stream of revenue (which CFC is in dire need of them) then credit to the club for changing their strategy. Agree with Term that it seems Gourlay's departure is showing its reasons with this news.

Will be waiting for more information. Good on you @We Hate Scouse for protecting your source though.

It really is difficult to go in to it much as I don't want friends to lose jobs. I will post more eventually. The company is very random you wouldn't expect it, but much better than Turkish Airlines.

Ah!...city group.

Also Samsung will remain a Chelsea sponsor just not a shirt sponsor.

And our new agreement with the company that you're going to announce by which they will put the brand / logo of them in our t shirt implies that Turkish Airlines will will no longer have any sponsorship agreement with us?

Or Turkish Airlines will no longer appear on our t shirt but they do they will have a sponsorship agreement with us as Samsung will?

If you do not know anything about it or you can not say yet, do not worry.

I hope that Turkish Airlines has some sponsorship agreement with us and help us to sign Messi.

However, if the new company pays us between 30/40 million a year, that a better deal compared with Turkish Airlines because they were offering us 25 million a year.

Thanks for the info. And I'm still waiting your information with expectation.

And our new agreement with the company that you're going to announce by which they will put the brand / logo of them in our t shirt implies that Turkish Airlines will will no longer have any sponsorship agreement with us?

Or Turkish Airlines will no longer appear on our t shirt but they do they will have a sponsorship agreement with us as Samsung will?

If you do not know anything about it or you can not say yet, do not worry.

I hope that Turkish Airlines has some sponsorship agreement with us and help us to sign Messi.

However, if the new company pays us between 30/40 million a year, that a better deal regarding Turkish Airlines because they were offering us 25 million a year.

Turkish Airlines will not sponsor us at all. From what I hear Delta kicked up fuss as they will be extending their sponsorship.

Well I'm not really happy that our new sponsor is not so popular but if we have good income from that and if their logo fit on my 15/16 Hazard kit I'm good with that.

They're probably quite large in other parts of the world, just not in the UK, which is probably why they're investing. Their apparent revenue is $5 billion, although their profit isn't massive.

They're also in a very specific industry, but are far from being market leaders.

This deal is also not completely finalised, but looks very likely that it will be them. Gazprom are another interested party, but that's apparently unlikely to materialise.