Dominic Solanke

Fulham Broadway

Two of those shots/goals include the two penalties he converted. Not trying to spoil the fun but it reminded me of how deceptive stats can be.

I hope he stays at Vitesse for more than a while. He still has a lot to learn. Talented kid. Preferably with his buddy Baker as I'm sure that helped a lot in settling down, for the both of them.

Also the Dutch league isn't known for defending, so if we're looking at the stats in context of how far is he from being first team quality here, not too impressive either.

I'm not judging him he's only 17, but I would give him 2/3 years at Vittese then see where he's at, got high hope a for him mind.

Also the Dutch league isn't known for defending, so if we're looking at the stats in context of how far is he from being first team quality here, not too impressive either.

I'm not judging him he's only 17, but I would give him 2/3 years at Vittese then see where he's at, got high hope a for him mind.

The defending is utterly horrific. The goalkeeping is even worse.

Yup, I've said the same before. Three seasons at least if you ask me. Let him truly outgrow the Eredivisie at the very least because the level of the league is very low.

• 3 weeks later...

The defending is utterly horrific. The goalkeeping is even worse.

Yup, I've said the same before. Three seasons at least if you ask me. Let him truly outgrow the Eredivisie at the very least because the level of the league is very low.

Klopp is looking for a new goalie.

• 3 weeks later...

Doesn't seem to score many spectacular goals, but he has that ability to get into goal scoring oppertunities and taking them which is vital for good strikers.  Glad to see this Vitesse loan seems to be working out well for him .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, the wes said:

Nice finish on the 2nd goal 

I preferred the first. The second looked an easy finish to me. I mean, the ball sat up and begged to be lobbed which I'm guessing 100% of right-footed footballers would have tried and 99% of them would succeed with at least 90% of the time. The first on the other hand, was a real finisher's goal. Stayed calm, simple but well executed little touch to set it up then put it away without fuss. Great finish in my opinion.

3 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I preferred the first. The second looked an easy finish to me. I mean, the ball sat up and begged to be lobbed which I'm guessing 100% of footballers would have tried and 99% of them would succeed with at least 90% of the time. The first on the other hand, was a real finisher's goal. Stayed calm, simple but well executed little touch to set it up then put it away without fuss. Great finish in my opinion.

His all around game has improved a lot at Vitesse he even assists goals now I can see a lot of good things coming from this kid like rashford at utd the question is. Is Chelsea going to give him a chance next season or loan him out again

On 09/01/2016 at 11:53 PM, Thendo said:

Doesn't seem to score many spectacular goals, but he has that ability to get into goal scoring oppertunities and taking them which is vital for good strikers

Inzaghi lineker nistelrooy were the same if  he can be like any of them three we will have one hell of a player