Followers 0

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Every target we get they say next week and then we find ourselves in next month.

I dont get why can they not sign the ten then after medical 

15 hours ago, Leif said:

......................why do people still believe our managers choose our signings 100% of the time ._. it's more like they present 3 options to the board, who come back with 2 players of their own who're seemingly similar, and its one of those 2 players our manager gets to choose from.

This is a very specific breakdown of the way you think CF transfers are handled. Do you have evidence to support this?

7 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

This is a very specific breakdown of the way you think CF transfers are handled. Do you have evidence to support this?

I've got how it works here..

Maria "Hi, Maria G from CFC, that player you want 70M for would you accept 50M"

Seller "No" *Phone down*

In 24hours, 48 hours, 1 week, 1 month.. Tired of this shit.

Where is Bakayoko? It was supposed to be agreed weeks ago but he is still not here? Same story as with Lukaku? Maybe United will end up signing them all? Sandro will sign for Chelsea? He maybe would be there's no way we are paying £60M for LB.

And this is not panic. This is what happens year after year. Conte will be sacked or he will just leave.

1 hour ago, Tautvix said:

In 24hours, 48 hours, 1 week, 1 month.. Tired of this shit.

Where is Bakayoko? It was supposed to be agreed weeks ago but he is still not here? Same story as with Lukaku? Maybe United will end up signing them all? Sandro will sign for Chelsea? He maybe would be there's no way we are paying £60M for LB.

And this is not panic. This is what happens year after year. Conte will be sacked or he will just leave.

just wait until july 1. you have no faith in our board. 

7 hours ago, Bulshizza said:

How many people would prefer to have Rudiger over Ake? And how many the idiot plus £14m?

How hard is it to understand that letting Ake go to develop to get more experience is better in the long term for us.

20 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

How hard is it to understand that letting Ake go to develop to get more experience is better in the long term for us.

We sold Ake 

I had a dream a few hours ago that he was the new kid in school. And he heard from someone i'd been hating on his 'signing', so as i peacefully explained it was due to Christensen, he started crying due to guilt. I explained it's Chelsea's fault, not his, & that i take back the heat i was putting on him (because his eyes were so sad :(), which was only put on him in the first place because i'm an Ultra apparently.

We went to dinner that night and he told me his favourite colour. It's blue.

12 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

With a buyback clause.

So? Option doesn't mean that we can buy him any time we want it. It only works if the player himself wants to sign for us. Fiorentina had an option to buy Salah for X million euros and they wanted to activate the option but Salah refused to sign for them because he didn't want to stay there. After loaning him out many times, recalling and selling him it's likely that Aké is not willing to come back here anymore and we can eat our option.

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources understand Antonio Rudiger’s move from Roma to Chelsea is edging closer. 

We are told discussions over personal terms are at an advanced stage and it is hoped a deal can be concluded in the next few days. The clubs agreed a fee that could rise to £34m.

19 minutes ago, the wes said:

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources understand Antonio Rudiger’s move from Roma to Chelsea is edging closer. 

We are told discussions over personal terms are at an advanced stage and it is hoped a deal can be concluded in the next few days. The clubs agreed a fee that could rise to £34m.

Edging closer....sums up our transfer activity so far, everything done at a snails pace...

• Jase locked this topic