Petr Cech

eldo

So sad for Petr. On the plus side, the season is almost over and Schwarzer is a very experienced keeper. Apart from that blooper against Sunderland, he's always looked very solid.

Imagine if we didn't have him and had to play Hiliario(us)..

As i said before the game...The bench was too weak when you compare it to when Jose was in charge before we had 22 internationals and before anybody says anything about a team in transition grrrrr if we fall short keeper wise or cm and never mind the striker nightmare

Recall Curtois! :Goober:

But nah Cech is a true Legend, wish him the best. Cant believe we're getting these injuries NOW. I trust our medical team, definately the best in the league, maybe even all of Europe.

Dont't even want to think that he could have played his last game for us, not now.

Awful news! Out until end of the season and maybe even worse :( Courtois will probably return permamently to Bridge. Get well soon Cech!

Cech has been taken to the CEMTRO Clinic where it's been confirmed he has a dislocated shoulder.

0559b21a0c06.jpg

Looks like Nazi scientists who are about to do drug testing on him. :P

Hope you can make it to the CL final if we get through.

Awful news! Out until end of the season and maybe even worse :( Courtois will probably return permamently to Bridge. Get well soon Cech!

Cech has been taken to the CEMTRO Clinic where it's been confirmed he has a dislocated shoulder.

0559b21a0c06.jpg

I know, some of think Cech is a legend & all that jazz.

To me, he is certainly injury prone. All these years, his body on the line for Chelsea, I admire greatly.

Currently, at his age his injuries it takes much longer to heal.

I honestly believe, Courtois must be given a chance to become No. 1. Either share duties, for back-up if possible, for continuity, for the betterment of the team.