Petr Cech

eldo

Some people on here are fucking disgusting. Some posts I have read on here are downright shameful!! Some people have very short and fickle memories.

Good luck Pete. As sad as it is to see you leave I can totally understand why. Thanks for all the memories. You will always be Chelsea. Proper Chelsea. A legend.

'If Big Pete's happy, I'm happy!'

Very few have turned against him, and even fewer will forget what he did for us, but you can't expect it not to sting when he is wearing that horrible shirt.

here we go fucking again by Anti-Chelsea FC dailymail. every fucking chance to stab CFC in the face with negativity they do it. now they class all CFC fans as Terrible.

Petr Cech receives death threats from Twitter users purporting to be Chelsea fans following his £10m move to rivals Arsenal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3143526/Petr-Cech-receives-death-threats-Twitter-users-purporting-Chelsea-fans-following-10m-rivals-Arsenal.html

I'll be pissed off with Roman if we don't sign a world class player after this. We WILL struggle to win big trophies next season if we don't get a WC player in.

Also hope we bang in 5 goals past Cech in a month's time. And gets injured. Cruel, but he's not a blue anymore.

I've lost all hope now.

Did you just say you want Cech to get injured?

Dude, wake up. He is a Goon now. I treat all dirty Goons equally. Cech will NOT get any special treatment from me because he was at Chelsea.

He is our enemy now for at least 3 years. I support Chelsea, not Arsecraps.

Cech gave us a decades worth of service and I'm grateful for that, and I'm happy Cech didn't lie to us unlike Lampard.

But I can't put my head it. ARSENAL. Lampard to City is one thing but Cech to those ARSEholes? Come on, that's a huge slap in the face. I hate that club more than any other, now he's playing with the enemy.

Also that letter is filled of crap. His agent probably wrote it for him.

Then that's simply a class deficiency, you should at least appreciate him for all the amazing things he has brought this club for the last 11 years.

He may be a gooner but he's given everything to us and I simply can't accept this bullshit.

Dude, wake up. He is a Goon now. I treat all dirty Goons equally. Cech will NOT get any special treatment from me because he was at Chelsea.

He is our enemy now for at least 3 years. I support Chelsea, not Arsecraps.

Cech gave us a decades worth of service and I'm grateful for that, and I'm happy Cech didn't lie to us unlike Lampard.

But I can't put my head it. ARSENAL. Lampard to City is one thing but Cech to those ARSEholes? Come on, that's a huge slap in the face. I hate that club more than any other, now he's playing with the enemy.

Also that letter is filled of crap. His agent probably wrote it for him.

Agree.

But, yes, not wish him good luck is one thing, but wish him injured is another thing and I'm afraid its over the line. We're not Liverpool fans.

i wont and will never say best of luck!!! may your luck be as fucked up as the team you are joining petr..

but you are, were and will always be a legend.. a true blue. proper chelsea. love you and will always love you.

We strengthen a rival's major area of weakness. If they get a better striker and get lucky with injuries, my money will be on them winning the league next season.

As much as it hurts seeing one of our legend joining a bitter rival, cech has been nothing but a top professional and a great servant of this club and has earned the right to decide his future after Chelsea. Thanks for the great memories but I can't lie to myself and say I wish him best of luck because a cech in top form is excellent boost for arsenal and may likely result in them achieving great success.

here we go fucking again by Anti-Chelsea FC dailymail. every fucking chance to stab CFC in the face with negativity they do it. now they class all CFC fans as Terrible.

Petr Cech receives death threats from Twitter users purporting to be Chelsea fans following his £10m move to rivals Arsenal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3143526/Petr-Cech-receives-death-threats-Twitter-users-purporting-Chelsea-fans-following-10m-rivals-Arsenal.html

Typical mail exposing the ugly side of our club, but if these people are really writing this sort of stuff, they are not Chelsea fans!

Those people are brainless idiots that don't in any way represent our club! You just don't insult our legacy like that!

Its just sucks that Lampard and Cech, two of the most loved players in this great decade of success, showing us they dont care that much about this meaningful time.

It wont take away the memories, but its not the same anymore...

There isnt a place for total loyalty in sport. Its very rare i assume.

It's an arsenal fan saying that Peter is already the best keeper in their history! That's just pathetic!

So if they sign Vidal, he'll probably say something like, 'Vidal.. best midfielder in the BPL and in our history' :lol: