Petr Cech

eldo

Because there aren't many other options if you look at the fact that he doesn't want to move countries, deserves Champions League football and the fact that we replaced him with Courtois so if he wants to leave, it's fine. I hate Arsenal too but he has to do what he has to do.

Because there aren't many other options if you look at the fact that he doesn't want to move countries, deserves Champions League football and the fact that we replaced him with Courtois so if he wants to leave, it's fine. I hate Arsenal too but he has to do what he has to do.

well then despite whatever people will say about Tottenham at heart being more bitter rivals than Arsenal, they're both incredible bitter rivals in the end and thus we should sell to the team that absolutely won't be getting a sniff of the title next season or the following 4 & are also obviously looking for a new goalkeeper

well then despite whatever people will say about Tottenham at heart being more bitter rivals than Arsenal, they're both incredible bitter rivals in the end and thus we should sell to the team also obviously looking for a new goalkeeper but absolutely won't be getting a sniff of the title next season or the following 4

Cech's a top class goalkeeper who should be playing CL every week though. He won't want to go from Chelsea to a mid-table team at his age where he clearly still has several years of being great left.

shoulda stayed here and broke into Courtois' house with a baseball bat then

I would pay good money to Chelsea TV if they streamed that To be fair, playing 16 times in the entire season with Courtois being "10/10 would goalkeep again" quality isn't the best position to be in with Thibaut being the young star on the rise.

Some people on here are fucking disgusting. Some posts I have read on here are downright shameful!! Some people have very short and fickle memories.

Good luck Pete. As sad as it is to see you leave I can totally understand why. Thanks for all the memories. You will always be Chelsea. Proper Chelsea. A legend.

'If Big Pete's happy, I'm happy!'

Ive said it before I know but you never heard of commuting?? I went up to darkest Manchester 6 days a week from sunny Brixton and I got there by 9am even in the blizzards. Im sure with the regular flights across Europe now he would still get there quicker than I got there.

I love the guy but hes a psyche major so he knows how much grief and controversy it would cause.

I honestly think hes done this as a big fuck you to us.

Let us all be happy for Cech, that he has found a club he is happy to play for. He has been a tremendous player for so many years. I think all true chelsea fans should wish him all the best and more importantly give him very warm reception when he returns to Stamford Bridge.