Petr Cech

eldo

Would love if he one more time commit himself to the great cause and become our bargaining chip in negotiation with Real over Varane. Then he would become even bigger legend in my eyes. I'd owe him my eternal grateful.

I love how Arsenal fans think the only reason Cech won't sign for them is because Chelsea won't allow a transfer to a rival. The fact that a move to Arsenal would be a step down for a serial winner like Cech does not even seem to come to mind. I think that's called delusion.

I really wish the lad breaks the PL clean sheet record too. At first I thought he was way behind David James but then I checked and he is 2 behind him and 3 of breaking the record.

If we win the league in advance I can see him starting the remaining of the games. The other way is if Courtouis have a run of bad games (hope not).

One of the biggest goalkeeps not only in our club's history but of his generation. Still can't figure it out how he guessed the direction of all the penalties during the CL final.

Only way he ends up at Arse is if José gives him a "sympathy move" like he did with Mata. Let him go there so he wouldn't have to completely uproot his life and move his family to a new country.

How fucking disgusting would it be to see Petr in that shirt...