Petr Cech

eldo

somehow i still think he's better than courtois, but the club needs to think about future and that's why tibo plays as a 1. gk. also it was tibos ultimatum for coming back to chelsea.

chelsea legend. we will never have a squad that good as in mid 2k.

If Madrid cant get De Gea i think they'll go for Cech.

Madrid already has Navas that can't start over Casillas due to politics...

Diego Lopez got shipped out as well. Cech would be smart not to go to Real. He has a better chance starting here

Around £7,000,000 will be the maximum. He is turning 33 before the start of next season. He doesn't need to play for a top club, he has won everything there is to win. Cech could just as easily return to France or Czech Republic.

Absolutely amazing goalkeeper. Glad to have watched him for so many years.

It will be a sad, sad day this great man leaves us.

I hope he goes to a team like Madrid. He deserves to play for a club as big as that.

A consummate professional. The greatest goalkeeper this club has ever seen. A true Chelsea legend.

This gives me even more desire for us to win the league. Sign him of in style with a 4th PL winners medal. 'If Big Pete's happy... I'm happy'

Think Cech was always going to leave this summer. He's too good and still too young even to be sitting on the bench week in week out. Hopefully, he will move abroad and not remain in the Premier League. He's already won everything there is to win in England.

Around £7,000,000 will be the maximum. He is turning 33 before the start of next season. He doesn't need to play for a top club, he has won everything there is to win. Cech could just as easily return to France or Czech Republic.

Absolutely amazing goalkeeper. Glad to have watched him for so many years.

33 is not much for a goalkeeper, so it should be more. he's still top5 in the world.

Such a legend and great person, unselfish. He could force a move in two windows but decided to stay and help the team.

Hope we somehow seal the title before Sunderland at home (last game), and we can see him having a proper goodbye on the pitch.

Think Cech was always going to leave this summer. He's too good and still too young even to be sitting on the bench week in week out. Hopefully, he will move abroad and not remain in the Premier League. He's already won everything there is to win in England.

unless he decides the Emirate trophy counts :halo: