Petr Cech

eldo

So.... It's official now, he is on the bench. What do you think? Will he leave in the next two weeks? Or is he going to be the nr 2? Is it possible that he will never play for Chelsea again?

Think he will stay for at least 1 season, he loves Chelsea and wants to fight for his spot and give the club a good back up.

Think he will stay for at least 1 season, he loves Chelsea and wants to fight for his spot and give the club a good back up.

I'm not sure about that... He is still one of the best GK's in the world, teams like Real Madrid, PSG and Monaco are reportedly after him. I would understand if he left.

Cech[emoji47] [emoji25] I want him here. He'll fight for his spot, I want him to stay for when we win the CL again:D

Mourinho: "I hope Petr doesn't want to go and I hope he doesn't have offers to go and, if he does have offers, he refuses to go. Petr was disappointed but football is sometimes like this, players can often be unhappy and be unhappy with managers" (BBC) aww:'(

He wants to go but where?

All the best teams have their GK.

In UK media, they are speaking about PSG. Here in Paris, everybody know it's bullshit because they have Sirigu and they are fighting with FFP.

Moreover they have a young GK on loan who probably is the future GK of France: Areola.

They have a salary cap and Cech has big wage.