Petr Cech

eldo

I think he'll end up playing for Monaco. Of all the rumoured teams, they are in need of a GK the most.

Carlo will stick with Casillas and Paris need to sell, not to buy another GK, in order to fund the De Maria deal.

Big boots to fill for Courtois, but I think Chelsea is lucky to have him. There is no better GK in this world to continue Petr's legacy.

Hopefully Lollichon will stay put.

What a transfer summer.... We bought Costa and Cesc and we let go Lampard and sell Cech. Really exciting and very sad summer for Chelsea fans... I just can't imagine Chelsea without Cech, don't know why. He is a symbol of the club... Wish you all the best Petr ;( Hope someday you will be back at Chelsea.

I am not saying that he will not be off but it seems people have assumed he is off way too quickly. 10 years is a landmark so even if Courtois was not here he probably would have tweeted that anyway. He has not indicated that he will be moving on to pastures new. He is saying he is looking forward to another 10 years. That may be elsewhere or may be at us. Think some people have jumped to conclusions way too quickly. Would be funny if he ends up starting and people will be made to eat their words :D

But seriously he has reached a landmark at his time of the club so he has declared how much of those 10 years he has enjoyed and how he hopes the next one will be as "exciting". That for me does not indicate he is leaving.

Even if he does leave in 3 years (he won't), that would make Cech 35 years old.

We're gonna have to move on at some point, no better time than now.

Cech would still be a class act at 35 years old, plus we wouldn't have to be getting rid of a club legend early.

Courtois is one of my favorite Chelsea players, don't get me wrong, I just don't know how happy he to play for us

He said "hope the next decade will be as exciting" doesn't that somehow mean he's staying...........

That means" i am leaving, i love this club and hope the next genereation will do as good as our generation"