Independent Scotland

Fulham Broadway

Cameron, Clegg & Milliband are all fighting for their own jobs and acting in their own best interests.

I don't think they give two hoots about Scotland or GB unless it is going to personally affect them in some shape or form.

Oh and by the way I think the Tories are doing a grand job of helping Salmond achieve his majority YES vote. Scotland has never truly forgiven Thatcher, Heseltine & Co.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping for a No vote but most of the signs about the place are yes posters. I think the better together campaign are getting the undecided voters on there side. How anyone can say we will be better as a independant country I will never know. There is no plan for currancy, loads of job cuts, what will happen with the NHS ? I just think its a massive gamble not worth taking. Also some of the actions of YES voters have been disgusting am not saying the NO campaign is perfect but YES are by far the worst. People are been warned at work the now of pay cuts and pay offs this is including NHS workers. So let's hope for a NO vote or the country will be a awful place to live. Here's a video showing some actions not sure if it will upload using an iPad ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDi1OXJn4Vw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Nobody knows how long the Scottish oil will last. The industrial sector is declining and most other jobs are based in English companies. Companies which will move to London, when Scotland should be independent. Calling itself "independent" whilst being dependent on the money policy of the Bank of England is a farce anyway. They want independence but still want to stay in Nato and EU, keep the pound and the jobs English companies offer? The only thing they want to change is that they have to share the oil. Also this hurray-nationalism is not only ridiculous but would also be dangerous if Scotland had any kind of power.

Naive nationalism and wanting all oil for themselves have never been healthy motives.

In a way its a shame theres this vote at all, though I can see why some Scots are sick of the austerity imposed on them by the bullingdon club millionaires. Its a shame because whatever the result there will be a division amongst the Scottish people.

To my mind we needed a radical scrutiny of the way the UK is run as a whole eg theres no written constitution, we are in law 'royal subjects'not citizens. Its the 21st century ffs.

On the positive it has rocked complacent Londoncentric rule, and regardless of the outcome , it can show that it is possible for people to have more control of their own lives.

Hopefully no till we shut up Salmond and his gang.

Really dreading a yes vote and will be tempted to leave the country if it's a yes.

Changing my broadband and just speaking to a lass in Lanarkshire. Said she was sick of it, and had seen quite a lot of intimidation just walking to work. I asked her had she decided, she said "I think Salmond is an arrogant prick, excuse ma French" :D

Changing my broadband and just speaking to a lass in Lanarkshire. Said she was sick of it, and had seen quite a lot of intimidation just walking to work. I asked her had she decided, she said "I think Salmond is an arrogant prick, excuse ma French" :D

I am from Lanarkshire as well also and the intimidation is unreal. There is house windows getting smashed and cars getting keyed for having a No Thanks poster on it that's how bad it is. That video I posted shows how bad it is. Vote No!!

I am from Lanarkshire as well also and the intimidation is unreal. There is house windows getting smashed and cars getting keyed for having a No Thanks poster on it that's how bad it is. That video I posted shows how bad it is. Vote No!!

Totally agree we were in glasgow this afternoon and there was three yes stalls and the people had megaphones and shouting abuse at people and trying to literally thrust leaflets into people's hands who really didn't want them. Very aggressive. We got shouted at for having no thanks badges.

Look at this monstrous thing, this like 10ft puppet thing very scary image.jpg

Totally agree we were in glasgow this afternoon and there was three yes stalls and the people had megaphones and shouting abuse at people and trying to literally thrust leaflets into people's hands who really didn't want them. Very aggressive. We got shouted at for having no thanks badges.

Yes campaigners are just so loud in your face people just better walking past them. So deluded its unreal. I just hope people wanting a No vote get out and vote tomorrow and don't assume it will be a No Vote.

Fuck me, whats it got to do with rio ferdinand