DavidEU
Followers 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are people moaning? He's: Cheap Experienced in the PL - 14 goals in 26 games with a shit Newcastle team is an excellent record Clearly ambitious, hence why he joined us Willing to fight for his pl

On 30 August 2014, Rémy was left out of QPR's match against Sunderland after it was reported that Chelsea had activated his £10.5 million release clause. Although he wanted to play, manager Harry Redk

Welcome Loic! HEY WENGER:

Posted Images

Happy with this - decent player, happy to be 2nd choice and great value.

Going to piss on the parade a bit - isn't he due in court soon on rape charges? That may have passed, I've never been interested enough in him to follow the story..

Happy with this - decent player, happy to be 2nd choice and great value.

Going to piss on the parade a bit - isn't he due in court soon on rape charges? That may have passed, I've never been interested enough in him to follow the story..

he was cleared. think the woman admitted it was bs to get cash

• Like 3

Welcome. Hope he does the job well when Costa needs rest/is suspended

I love the way the majority of us are prepared for the day Costa accumulates 5 yellow cards or gets sent off laughingsmiley001.gif

• Like 1

Nice signing for 10 milion. AMAZING transfer this window. We gave an average 90 milion and got rid of so many wages it's perfect.

Exactly, we are safe with FFP. Just win some major titles this season, we could do some tweak and upgrade of our current players next season freely.

Good signing for 8m, if he gets 5-10 goals this season he would have done really well

I'd be disappointed with 5 goals tbh