Loïc Rémy

SeB

In addition, Schürrle is only another 20-23 y old boy with no real experience. What we need now are players at their "natural" peak around 24-27 and Loic fits that criterion for sure. A 3rd striker would be nice for the moment but considering his age, Lukaku adn Sturridge would probably not given the chance over the next few seasons. For me our 3rd striker has to be s.o. who is satisfied with that role, s.o. experiencedd who offers something different, Forlan comes to my mind. As for France, we should rather be in for a decent defensive midfielder at first

What the?! AVB said he would not buy more strikers!

He also said he had the full backing of Roman to see out the "project" last season.

Anywho, I think Remy would be a fine addition. Heaven knows we need the depth up front. Also, it would fuck with Spuds. Sounds like a win-win to me.

To be honest... anything to fuck Arsenal's hopes of a top 4 finish will be approved by me. I hope the 2 Manc sides, us and Tottenham finish in the top 4, i'm not even too fussed on the order as long as we're in it and Arsenal aren't. My only thought now is why the fuck are Tottenham pissing about with Jermaine Defoe? He's their best striker and has been one of the best premiership strikers for 10 years yet he's not seen as first team. He only played the last 2 games because they had no one else and now they want Remy. Defoe will be 3rd choice again. I bet Defoe goes to Arsenal.

I think we should be definately trying for Klass-Jan Huntelaar.He's 29 yr old,so has a atleast 2-3 good years left in him.Has been known as a poacher or goalscorer and plays with Dutch National Team regularly.He's scored loads of goals for Schalke and is crucially in the last year of his contract.If we could get him for say 7-8 million or anything under 10 million,i think it would be an absolute steal...!!!....He would be a brilliant backup to Fernando Torres and chip in with his share of goals.Plus that can give us the leverage to sell Sturridge if we get a brilliant deal for him of about say 20-25 million from Liverpool or Spurs.His signing wont put too much pressure on Nando as Cavani's or Falcao's definately would be detrimental to his confidence.We need to back him fully now that he's showing signs of coming back to life because am sure if he starts firing on all cylinders we all know there's isn't a better Striker in the World for sure.Am hoping and have faith that Torres will be be good and we have to stick with him.Now, the only problem here is to convince Huntelaar to come.I hope he'll be lured by getting to play in PL and at a big club like Chelsea and looking at the season,he'll surely have his fair no. of games.So in the end all i would say is that we can pull of a coup at the end of transfer window if we can be a bit clever...just hoping this reaches the Club Officials somehow...!!!...

.His signing wont put too much pressure on Nando as Cavani's or Falcao's definately would be detrimental to his confidence.We need to back him fully now that he's showing

That is one of my biggest problems with the whole Torres situation. If we sign a big striker there is a chance he could crumble like he did when Drogba was here, we can't cater that much food towards one player to the detriment of the team. Loic Remy is a very good striker too, he scores 1 goal in 2 games in France and he's a pacy finisher and he would really push Torres !

That is one of my biggest problems with the whole Torres situation. If we sign a big striker there is a chance he could crumble like he did when Drogba was here, we can't cater that much food towards one player to the detriment of the team. Loic Remy is a very good striker too, he scores 1 goal in 2 games in France and he's a pacy finisher and he would really push Torres !

Not to mention he is tactically flexible. He can play on both wings as well!

How good is he? What type of Striker is he? Who would you compare him to? Realistically how much would he cost?

I ask because I'm too lazy to read through the thread.

Thierry Henry maybe?

And as for the price, it pretty much depends on the competition for his signature. If Man City and / or Tottenham start a bidding war with us, I can see the price going as high as +20m but so far Marseille's asking price has been quoted at around 15m.