Diego Costa

Spike

Ugh Fred has played loads in Europe.

What does that has to do with anything? The last time I checked he was playing for Fluminense for the last 3 years!

Fred is old and injury prone, but he is an excellent goal scorer. For you to ask how he is competing with Diego Costa (who has done fuck all yet) is pathetic. It just proves how ignorant people are with the football that is played in South America. The only clubs that pay attention to the players down here are the Portuguese and Ukrainian clubs, so dont wonder why they find so many players and make so much money!

Besides, I was the one telling people here Fred played for Lyon when everybody was asking who he was...

What does that has to do with anything? The last time I checked he was playing for Fluminense for the last 3 years!

Fred is old and injury prone, but he is an excellent goal scorer. For you to ask how he is competing with Diego Costa (who has done fuck all yet) is pathetic. It just proves how ignorant people are with the football that is played in South America.

Besides, I was the one telling people here Fred played for Lyon when everybody was asking who he was...

Diego Costa done fuck all because he was never picked LOL or only like once, twice. There is a reason why he considered playing for Spain, not just because they are a better team...and btw if like you said, Klose should be starting most of the time in front of Gomez, Reus, Gotze then since he is very good goal scorer as well.

Diego Costa done fuck all because he was never picked LOL or only like once, twice. There is a reason why he considered playing for Spain, not just because they are a better team...and btw if like you said, Klose should be starting most of the time in front of Gomez, Reus, Gotze then since he is very good goal scorer as well.

And why do you think Diego Costa has never been picked? Maybe because he spent the last three years collecting Golden Boots and Ballon D'ors instead of being loaned out to Valladolid and Real Valecano...

Klose should be picked in front of Gomez, anyone who knows football would agree with me. However, I dont know how you decided to include Reus and Gotze in the mix, they are not strikers, lol.

Spain is a better team? HAHAHAHAHA!

EDIT: Anyways, it is better if we just agree to disagree.

Spain are currently the better team and it has been ever so evident these past 5 years so I can't even begin to fathom why you find it so hilarious.

Spain have been lacking a proper striker for a couple years now, might work to their favor now that Villa, Negredo, Torres, and now Costa are finding the back of the net regularly

Not sure how you can say they're better after the confed cup finals...

Doesn't matter though, by 2018 Belgium will have the best squad :blue scalf:

I suppose the United States are a better team because they beat them in the confederations cup back in 2009...

Totally different circumstances and actual match performance, but ok..

Think you're clearly missing the point....

One game head to head means fuck all when determining the difference in quality between sides, especially when one has been so dominate this past half a decade.

I suppose Wigan are better than Man City and Corinthians are better than us if that were the case.

• 4 weeks later...

The supposed £32m release clause in Diego Costa’s contract may provide a temptation next month, if #CFC raise money from sales. (Telegraph)

------------------

Sale of Mikel, Ba and De Bruyne should be enough. Hell, I'd swap Mata for him. If they want, they can have Torres too.

User Actions
Following
4b7502d14ab4c2abc655a16e7bcce126_normal.CarloFan@CarloFan

The supposed £32m release clause in Diego Costa’s contract may provide a temptation next month, if #CFC raise money from sales. (Telegraph)

------------------

Sale of Mikel, Ba and De Bruyne should be enough. Hell, I'd swap Mata for him. If they want, they can have Torres too.

would pay it in a heartbeat but im not sure he would want to leave atletico

would pay it in a heartbeat but im not sure he would want to leave atletico

Definitely a long shot, but this is where the tripled wages and Mourinho (who shares the same agent) come in. If it happens, I'd be ecstatic, if it doesn't, well it was never likely anyway.

Willian is showing himself to be pretty good at whipping low crosses into the box, against Sunderland we could have had 3 or 4 goals from them if Demba had done his job and got his foot on them. Not to mention the couple of long balls Luiz put right on Demba's chest past the defenders but he wasn't clinical enough to make something of it. Considering how hard it is to get good strikers at the moment I don't think we could have any objections to Costa, probably in the top 2 or 3 we could hope for.

If we sign Costa we will need to adjust how we play, have the attacking midfielders play around the striker, as opposed to playing within themselves like Carlo said but he would be a good signing no doubt. Robust, pacey, powerful, good in the air can finish can find clever passes, why not?