Diego Costa

Spike

Cahill and Terry had him in their pockets, can't be judge on tonight because he was up against two monsters.

This exactly. Just what I came in here to post.

He wouldn't be playing against the best CB pairing in Europe every night when he's our player.

I think it's clear he's not the messiah, just a grumpy little boy ;)

I'm not sure how much of an upgrade he'd actually be? I still think fuckit - keep Eto and play Lukaku... And sign Bony or the dude on loan at Newcastle...

Cavanni too much of a risk, Falcao looks broken and the only other player is Messi or Suarez... ;)

I think it's clear he's not the messiah, just a grumpy little boy ;)

I'm not sure how much of an upgrade he'd actually be? I still think fuckit - keep Eto and play Lukaku... And sign Bony or the dude on loan at Newcastle...

Cavanni too much of a risk, Falcao looks broken and the only other player is Messi or Suarez... ;)

why? he was decent. we had 10 men behind the ball. and those 10 men had world class defenders. any striker in the world would have struggled to make a positive impact. i mean we are a team that have conceded the least goals in PL and just 7 in CL.

even then, his hold up play was decent. got players into the game continously. ATM simply dint have a chance as we dint let them create anything thru the center. balls into the box against GC-JT, even DD and ibra failed to make an impact.

so, dont think we should judge him on this match, specially when he is doing brilliantly what we really want him to do, that is scoring goals on a consistent basis against opposition of all qualities. just buy him, get lukaku back, and keep ba or promote bamford as the 3rd striker and we have a MAJOR upgrade over the ones this season.

Like I've been saying, he doesn't have the world class dribbling and shooting to simply do things on his own. He's superb at coming through in those critical moments but today he just didn't have it. Don't expect a Suarez or Aguero type with him.

He is a stressy little fucker when things are not going his way isn't he....

From what I've seen he's always like that. Read on some other forum a pretty good description about him: "It's not often a striker goes up against Sergio Ramos and Pepe and comes out of it looking like the bigger scumbag"

Still want him, we need a cunt striker in our team.

He's utter shit. Hasn't scored a goal against us in 8 Champions League meetings so is clearly overrated.

Oops, sorry. That's Messi, not Costa.

Personally I think it's quite amusing that some are finally realising that teams who set up to defend are hard to score goals against (I know!!!! :o:o ). But yeah, let's judge this guy on the match in which he was facing a well-drilled bus. :doh: