Diego Costa

Spike

i personally think costa will do well at Chelsea should we sign him costa with lukaku would be awesome or am i the only one that thinks this lol

I agree with you, you're not alone in this one.

i am glad i am not the only one ^.^ we need someone that can get us goals on a regular basis don't get me wrong i like alot of these people also have afew worrys like will he be able to continue his form or be like another torres but his being a scoring beast atm and thats what we are needing someone strong that doesn't take shit that can force his way to goal

Fuck signing Costa, the person we should be signing is Atletico madrid's chief scout and our striking problem is solved for the foreseeable future. forlan-aguero-falcao-Costa.. .the consistency is ridiculous.

They do have a system of putting strikers on a pedestal, they place supporting and supplying their No. 9 highly within their tactics. They're model consists of making profits of pumping out strikers, for a team that will not play a No. 9 like that I am weary of bringing in Atletico strikers (let Torres be exhibit A).

They do have a system of putting strikers on a pedestal, they place supporting and supplying their No. 9 highly within their tactics. They're model consists of making profits of pumping out strikers, for a team that will not play a No. 9 like that I am wearing of bringing in Atletico strikers (let Torres be exhibit A).

Except Forlan and Aguero aren't the type of strikers that rely on services in order to flourish and even if your point about Torres, falcao is true, that is still no slight on the undeniable quality they showed in their prime. The point is, they consistently churn out world class strikers.

Di Marzio:

Chelsea willing to pay Diego Costa’s 42 million euro exit clause.

When Di Marzio reports it for me its 3/4 official that we're after him.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/chelsea-willing-to-pay-diego-costas-exit-clause-icardi-could-replace-him/

He Is reliable?

Except Forlan and Aguero aren't the type of strikers that rely on services in order to flourish and even if your point about Torres, falcao is true, that is still no slight on the undeniable quality they showed in their prime. The point is, they consistently churn out world class strikers.

Atletico have a fantastic team setup to feed the CF. No one imagine Costa could fill falcao boots as well as he did now, except atletico management. I would bet if FT9 played in la liga and Atletico he can still break the 15-20 goal mark for them cause of the team setup.

He will play two games vs barca in CL. Great chance for him to show all his abilities.

If he does poorly we'll be on the fence about this and surely we have to be more protective of 30m in funds, if he does well and outs Barca we'll be needing more than 30m.