Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Diego Costa

DavidEU
Followers 6

Don't worry guys, Torres sold tomorrow, Destro signs tomorrow. Destro scores a brace on his debut vs Everton including a 90th minute winner. He goes mental, rips shirt off and bangs his gf in front of all fans.

Well that's what should happen imo but sometimes life isn't fair.

Fixed :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything anybody needs to know about Costa ^^

Ehm yes he can.

Using this to once again post the footballing brain that is His Highness Didi Hamann's pronouncements back in August : "Costa is overrated. He had a couple of good years for Atlético Madrid, but his

Posted Images

Just one source reporting it so far. Rob Beasley is close to Jose, that much is true, but then again I wouldn't really be surprised if this was just another one of Mourinho's mind games ahead of a big match where we'll be facing two of our former strikers.

If he really is injured, I seriously hope it's not a bad one. A couple of weeks wouldn't really hurt us that much because we only have one game and after that it will be time for an international break but anything more than that and we're fucked.

Just one source reporting it so far. Rob Beasley is close to Jose, that much is true, but then again I wouldn't really be surprised if this was just another one of Mourinho's mind games ahead of a big match where we'll be facing two of our former strikers.

If he really is injured, I seriously hope it's not a bad one. A couple of weeks wouldn't really hurt us that much because we only have one game and after that it will be time for an international break but anything more than that and we're fucked.

It's not Beasley who wrote the article.

Even if it's only 'a couple of weeks' it could still be bad. Coming from someone who has had like a billion hamstring injuries, you get injured, go through the rest/rehab/training thinking it's fine again, then pull/tear it again when you're back in a competitive situation.

This is assuming the rumours are true ofc.