Diego Costa

Spike

Ashley Cole-cunt of highest order still a legend

Terry-Shag his fucking mate's former wife, one of the greatest player in club history

Drogba- Disgraceful behavior through out Chelsea career, one of the greatest player in club history

Costa-Cunt of highest order, 1st Spanish/Brazilian striker to win the treble with Chelsea? :ph34r:

No, we need both. We have the money to release Costa, so we should not be tempted to include Lukaku in the deal to make it cheaper for us. We might well lose all of our current strikers in summer. What is the point of letting go of the only one who actually knows the club alread just because some club is coincidentally interested in him. IMO our objective should always first to sign without any unnecessary add-ons and only do swap deals if we have a profit from it, or the situation forces it (e.g. the Cole-Gallas deal or a potential Torres-whoever but please somebody swap). Lukaku has the potential to become at least as good as Costa. swapping him now would be extremely short-sighted.

I'd love to see Costa and Lukaku starting upfront together. Jose used a 4-4-2 at times when he was here first and with Hazard and Willian or Schurrle on the flanks I'd imagine they'd bang them in together, aswell as creating space for others. They'd be such a handful for defenders.

I'd love to see Costa and Lukaku starting upfront together. Jose used a 4-4-2 at times when he was here first and with Hazard and Willian or Schurrle on the flanks I'd imagine they'd bang them in together, aswell as creating space for others. They'd be such a handful for defenders.

Sounds pretty good actually !

Yeah that would look pretty nasty, especially against the smaller teams. Use Oscar's workrate + Matic's presence to cover for the missing midefielder.

Courtois

Azpilicueta-Cahill-Terry-Shaw

Matic

Willian-Oscar-Hazard

Costa-Lukaku

:worship:

Yeah that would look pretty nasty, especially against the smaller teams. Use Oscar's workrate + Matic's presence to cover for the missing midefielder.

Courtois

Azpilicueta-Cahill-Terry-Shaw

Matic

Willian-Oscar-Hazard

Costa-Lukaku

:worship:

Zero balance in that team.

People not wanting him here because he is ''ugly'' and will not look good in our shirt are ridiculous. He scores and his strength/aggresivness will only help him in PL.

I only fear he will get stupid yellow/red cards here and there...

there is surely some way in which Chelsea can pay off a portion of Torres' contract while tempting him with a return to Atletico. maybe he just wants the money; maybe not. maybe he would like to return to Atletico though. take a pay cut, Chelsea pays off some of his contract, Atletico pay the rest, they get Courtois for another 2 years, and Chelsea get the option to buy Costa.

yea, we can dream.

He may be a bit of a nutter but he has a lot of fight in him. He will be much better than Torres who is so mentally fragile.

He will probably cut out the diving because he won't get away with much in England, everyone in spain dives all over the place.

If he scores goals then I don't care

People not wanting him here because he is ''ugly'' and will not look good in our shirt are ridiculous. He scores and his strength/aggresivness will only help him in PL.

I only fear he will get stupid yellow/red cards here and there...

I am a man so I have no idea about this kinda stuff, but I can't see that he is very "ugly". He is big and strong, and has ok hair, so I would think ladies would like him.

However, I don't care if someone ugly is in our team. We are not a modeling industry, but a football club! I would have loved to have Ronaldinho in his prime to play for Chelsea, and he is not considered very beautiful. If the player plays beautifully, who gives a shit about how beautiful he is?

I am a man so I have no idea about this kinda stuff, but I can't see that he is very "ugly". He is big and strong, and has ok hair, so I would think ladies would like him.

However, I don't care if someone ugly is in our team. We are not a modeling industry, but a football club! I would have loved to have Ronaldinho in his prime to play for Chelsea, and he is not considered very beautiful. If the player plays beautifully, who gives a shit about how beautiful he is?

Agree with this 100% torres is considered a pretty boy and look how that turned out for us ):< grrr