Diego Costa

Spike

I agree about Remy, but our title last season wasn't won on defense and midfield. Actually our midfield wasn't that sharp for a couple of months this year. Our attack with Had and Costa and then Cesc providing assists is what won us the title last season. Our defense wasn't nearly as solid as in years before, although it didn't exactly compromised.

We need to move from the defensive approach and get onto higher things. We have the personal for that, Mourinho needs to be more unpredictable this season as he said twice in his latest interviews. I hope he remembers it and actually brings that to the pitch.

Exactly. Mourinho knows that defending in every single big match will become predictable and everyone will start tactically preparing for us to stay deep against them.

So we have to surprise some people by attacking like we did in the first half against Barcelona. They won't see it coming...

I think we are going to be without Costa for most of the season - he needs his hamstring sorting or its career over...

I'm fully expecting him to be unavailable until December.

It makes no sense in not sorting the problem - the longer you leave an injury the harder it gets to correct - too much scar tissue forms and complicates everything

Get the lad sorted once and for all.

We don't need him.

We would certainly be better with him, but we've thrashed teams with Torres up front, looked like Barcelona with Ba up front and we already know that Remy would be getting 20+ goals at pretty much any other club that'd give him the game time he deserves. With Falcao added to that I see no problem. Diego hasn't had his shooting boots on for a while anyway.

Cheers Petr great link mate. It really showed his love for Mou.

You know what I've got no wuckin furries about The Beast. As long as he keeps getting himself into those areas hes been getting into and our lads make sure to feed him (and our other strikers) then he will do his job fine.

COSTA-BEAST-with-Defenders_zpsbgte7v4s.g

Just can't stay fit, can he? Worrying that he'll now probably take weeks to recover, weeks longer afterwards to get match fit and longer still to reach form if the injury is serious.

'In their seventh league match, Celta played Xerez at home and were dominating the match. Costa got his first goal in Spanish league football, diving into the six-yard box to finish with 15 minutes left. He raised his hands to the sky in a gesture that spoke as much of sheer relief as any religious devotion. But his celebration did not end there. His Celta team-mate Jesús Perera described it: “I remember he went to the corner and started fooling around with the ball, prancing about like a bull fighter.”

The Xerez players were quick to react and Costa, never one to back down from a confrontation, responded by laughing at them. All hell broke loose.'

PROPER CHELS

His new biography reveals that Mourinho convinced him to turn down Liverpool and wait for Chelsea’s move a year later. (there were a lot of reports about Livrerpool-Costa before 2013-2014).

There is more here: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/diego-costa-biography-chelsea-strikers-route-to-the-top--from-those-who-shared-his-journey-10425620.html