Diego Costa

Spike

wut

How do you know it's his hammy? He walked off the pitch unaided, he will be fine.

Walked straight off similar to Di Maria in Copa final and he kinds of held it a bit. Think we are looking at min of 4 weeks out even if it not serious.

Walked straight off similar to Di Maria in Copa final and he kinds of held it a bit. Think we are looking at min of 4 weeks out even if it not serious.

Just don't. You are scaring the shit out of me. I hope not.

Even if he's out a few weeks we should be fine in the short term. Falcao has not looked bad, and I have full confidence in Remy against swansea,Man city, west brom, and Crystal palace.

Yes but if 2 months rest and this still happens, what will we do when we have to play 3 games every week from September onward? I got a feeling he is playing on the border of a very long time out soon if we don't do surgery(3-6 months approx).

Either way relying on Costa as 1st choice striker is a terrible idea

Yes but if 2 months rest and this still happens, what will we do when we have to play 3 games every week from September onward? I got a feeling he is playing on the border of a very long time out soon if we don't do surgery(3-6 months approx).

Either way relying on Costa as 1st choice striker is a terrible idea

Injury prone or not he is still too good to be second choice to any other striker on earth.

Remy and falcao could easily handle 3 games a week between them. In fact, Remy could probably handle more games than Costa in terms of fitness.

Injury prone or not he is still too good to be second choice to any other striker on earth.

Remy and falcao could easily handle 3 games a week between them. In fact, Remy could probably handle more games than Costa in terms of fitness.

He was too good last season, who to say it will ever be the same again with this hamstring keeps occuring? He has already shown in preseason that he is not exactly at his best form and sharpness, imagine sitting a few months out without touching the ball...

Torres was good too in 2009-10, 6 months later we all know what happened, he was never the same again. Also we don't know how good Falcao is yet, these 2 games so far shown nothing but the fact that he can't press well and takes good pens. Remy is proven but we don't know how he will do in the biggest of matches. It is one thing scoring consistently against the likes of Sunderland and another leading the line against Barcelona in CL last 16. At best he could be our own Giroud but that won't win us titles.

He was too good last season, who to say it will ever be the same again with this hamstring keeps occuring? He has already shown in preseason that he is not exactly at his best form and sharpness, imagine sitting a few months out without touching the ball...

Torres was good too in 2009-10, 6 months later we all know what happened, he was never the same again. Also we don't know how good Falcao is yet, these 2 games so far shown nothing but the fact that he can't press well and takes good pens. Remy is proven but we don't know how he will do in the biggest of matches. It is one thing scoring consistently against the likes of Sunderland and another leading the line against Barcelona in CL last 16. At best he could be our own Giroud but that won't win us titles.

Lol you are giving a lot of what-if scenarios mate.

I can only speak on what I know, and I know Remy is good enough to run the show for a few weeks. I also know our defense and midfield is what our titles are won on, and I don't see that out if Costa is out or have a slight dip in form.

I can only speak on what I know, and I know Remy is good enough to run the show for a few weeks. I also know our defense and midfield is what our titles are won on, and I don't see that out if Costa is out or have a slight dip in form.

I know, never said Remy wasn't good enough but are you confident that he will be good enough when we play against PSG/Barcelona...etc? If it is just BPL then I am not worried I think Remy can get 20 goals if he is playing consistently every week and with goals from around the team it won't be a problem for us. It is really the CL that is my concern.

I agree about Remy, but our title last season wasn't won on defense and midfield. Actually our midfield wasn't that sharp for a couple of months this year. Our attack with Had and Costa and then Cesc providing assists is what won us the title last season. Our defense wasn't nearly as solid as in years before, although it didn't exactly compromised.

We need to move from the defensive approach and get onto higher things. We have the personal for that, Mourinho needs to be more unpredictable this season as he said twice in his latest interviews. I hope he remembers it and actually brings that to the pitch.