Diego Costa

Spike

what a big ugly motherfucker he is. But pepe and ramos are no better. No wonder they are huggin each other in the end. Little bit of cant, but hey they are spaniards.

If we wanted 'nice personas' we would keep Mata. Fact is that we want top players and Costa is best option in summer. He isnt ideal but dont hope we will sign Cavani, it wont happen. Simple as that. Balo is still kid and Mou of all people knows it best. He wont take such unbalanced striker to lead our line next year when we will attack PL and CL title. Rvp might be secret option, depending on his decision to leave. If he will want to leave, I think Chelsea is best option for him in england, besides he is cunt enough to join us with no fuss. Only problem would be united but since we sold them Mata, there would be no surprise if they give us Rvp.

Benzema wont leave Real, he is finaly getting top form and Zidane connection is high between the two. Falcao after lenghty injury would be stupid buy. Suarez, just like Cavani is simply too expensive aswell.

Like him or not, Costa is best choice and his price is decent. 30mio is not that much at all. But people judgging him based on appearance and behaviour are funny. Just because he is cunt doesnt mean he isnt top striker. Suarez is massive cunt, Rvp is cunt, Rooney is cunt, Ibra is cunt,...so what. Yes its not best for club picture and I would like to have Cavani because he has nicer personality, but all that will be forgotten when Costa starts scoring goals. And that is the main job for striker. Score goals. In the end of the day it will be the goals deciding, not nice personality. Dont forget that even Cavani could flop here and price of 70mio would be fucking disaster then.

If we wanted 'nice personas' we would keep Mata. Fact is that we want top players and Costa is best option in summer. He isnt ideal but dont hope we will sign Cavani, it wont happen. Simple as that. Balo is still kid and Mou of all people knows it best. He wont take such unbalanced striker to lead our line next year when we will attack PL and CL title. Rvp might be secret option, depending on his decision to leave. If he will want to leave, I think Chelsea is best option for him in england, besides he is cunt enough to join us with no fuss. Only problem would be united but since we sold them Mata, there would be no surprise if they give us Rvp.

Benzema wont leave Real, he is finaly getting top form and Zidane connection is high between the two. Falcao after lenghty injury would be stupid buy. Suarez, just like Cavani is simply too expensive aswell.

Like him or not, Costa is best choice and his price is decent. 30mio is not that much at all. But people judgging him based on appearance and behaviour are funny. Just because he is cunt doesnt mean he isnt top striker. Suarez is massive cunt, Rvp is cunt, Rooney is cunt, Ibra is cunt,...so what. Yes its not best for club picture and I would like to have Cavani because he has nicer personality, but all that will be forgotten when Costa starts scoring goals. And that is the main job for striker. Score goals. In the end of the day it will be the goals deciding, not nice personality. Dont forget that even Cavani could flop here and price of 70mio would be fucking disaster then.

Can't argue with much. I'd take Costa, pretty much anyone at this point, but I would prefer someone with more decisive dribbling. This is probably the reason many place Suarez, Aguero and Cavani higher up in their wishlists than Costa. Someone who can handle themselves well when the space is disappearing around them. When players don't pull it off it can look a bit selfish but if it takes a defender out of the game that's when things can happen. You mix a striker with some class dribbles into the same team as Hazard and we'll run the league dizzy.

Because there is always a possibility that he's a flash in the pan. Right now he's in that rare form where everything is going for him and that's tough to maintain.

Personally I like what he offers all round though. He has a fight in him that will be useful for us even if he isn't scoring regularly, a bit like Drogba brought in his time here although there is a worry that it might come out in less helpful ways though. But you're spot on about this being when you want to buy strikers, when they're in the ascendency and still have potential rather than looking at established guys (Shevchenko, Torres....even Crespo) who have already peaked.

Bale had only one good year but was heralded as a world class player.

So he's been accused of racism and he's a dirty striker. Cool, we're replacing Drogba and JT at the same time.

But honestly, he played against a couple of cunts, threw in some cheap shots and at the end of the game shook hands with both of them. Honestly I don't have the problem with signing him that others do, but then I don't expect all of our players to be angels. I don't think I want them to be actually.

So he's been accused of racism and he's a dirty striker. Cool, we're replacing Drogba and JT at the same time.

But honestly, he played against a couple of cunts, threw in some cheap shots and at the end of the game shook hands with both of them. Honestly I don't have the problem with signing him that others do, but then I don't expect all of our players to be angels. I don't think I want them to be actually.

I don't have a problem with signing him or even Balotelli.

Would be interesting to see Balotelli back in the EPL....he's just got that x-factor to take the game away from the opposition and you'd expect Mourinho to keep his ego in check.

I only responded to your assertion that you dont see why he merits the cunt tag and I showed some evidemce and there are plenty more.

Now tolerance and acceptance of cuntish players is totally different matter and not related to the original point. I wouldnt turn down the biggest cunt of them all, suarez, either but thats besides the point.

Who do I WANT? I would like to have Cavani, Zlatan... maybe even Messi. Or Suarez.

What I WANT isnt always what I GET.

I do however NOT want a cunt like Costa in "my" team. And especially not someone like Balotelli !

Lord knows Zlatan or Suarez aren't cunts.... anyways.

Do you even think before you type?

So falling short of acquiring Jesus Christ at striker no one will do... Why are you even here commenting then? Just to shoot down what other people think would work? You have absolutely no clue.

Who do I WANT? I would like to have Cavani, Zlatan... maybe even Messi. Or Suarez.

I do however NOT want a cunt like Costa in "my" team. And especially not someone like Balotelli !

who do you want then?

Did u even read the first line?!

And what I want is irrelevant.

yeah. i read that and you won't get them. club should be looking at alternatives and Costa, Balotelli are 2 of the top strikers that are realistically gettable. get over the "i don't want cunt X i don't want cunt Y" and name someone the club can realistically get.

You don't want "a cunt" like Costa or Balotelli but you want Suarez?