Diego Costa

Spike

On the other hand, please tell me the talk of his hamstring injury was just a ploy to get him off international duty!

Doubt that he was instructed to fake an injury while we were chasing a win.

Doubt that he was instructed to fake an injury while we were chasing a win.

Obviously but we don't know what happens with the check-up details and all. Then again, maybe I just like to indulge in conspiracy theories. :P

Obviously but we don't know what happens with the check-up details and all. Then again, maybe I just like to indulge in conspiracy theories. :P

If it was Hazard I would also be sceptical, but Costa is always going to miss games every season due to his hamstring. So I don't think there is any conspiracy :P If anything keeping his sharpness up during the long break would be better for him.

DeadlyHarmlessApatosaur.gif

Is that one of his best finishes of the season?

The one against arsenal was good too

It's a brilliant finish, there have been others too. But regardless of these good finishes some will have you believe he isn't all that. For me, I'm still massively impressed with him this season. There are things he can be better at, but all in all he's done really well.

It's a brilliant finish, there have been others too. But regardless of these good finishes some will have you believe he isn't all that. For me, I'm still massively impressed with him this season. There are things he can be better at, but all in all he's done really well.

Remember at the beginning of the season where 85% of us were happy if he got 20 epl goals??? He's on 19 already with 9 games left. Could easily get 23goals. I can't remember the last time a Chelsea player got this many at this stage.

Remember at the beginning of the season where 85% of us were happy if he got 20 epl goals??? He's on 19 already with 9 games left. Could easily get 23goals. I can't remember the last time a Chelsea player got this many at this stage.

Drogba 09/10, ended the season with 29.

I don't think all this fake injury talk is true. Why would Diego switch to Spain? Surely it was because he actually wanted to play which is the chance Scolari never gave him. That being aside, he has a very strong and dedicated character and it would be very unnatural of him to do such a thing.

I don't think all this fake injury talk is true. Why would Diego switch to Spain? Surely it was because he actually wanted to play which is the chance Scolari never gave him. That being aside, he has a very strong and dedicated character and it would be very unnatural of him to do such a thing.

Spain literally had him come in to confirm he wasn't faking with medical tests of their own.

we're entering the most important stage of our campaign.

Is it? I mean we got to win a few games to win the title officially but it's hardly a question of if or not we'll make it. Maybe for the super pessimistic of this forum but that's it.