Diego Costa

Spike

I can't believe it, I can't, seriously. Before his ban he was the best and now he can't do shit in big games ? Man shat on Ramos-Pepe multiple times, Simeone risked everything to have him on the pitch for the CL Final, why would he do that if he wasn't good enough in the big game ? Maybe you can teach something about football to Simeone ? Like you do to Mourinho who know nothing about it.

No one is doubting him, just that some are concerned with his big game form since after that Liverpool game away in the league, him struggling at highest football level in CL doesn't help the cause either.

Also Simeone risked him because he is their best ST, what on Earth does that have to do with anything...Also for his battles with Pepe-Ramos I only remembered him scoring twice against Madrid in years. 1 was that league away win last season and another was the Copa final in Mou's final match. Since then he is still involved but scored 0 against them.

To be honest I'm concerned about his record in big games. His UCL record for us is poor at best.

imo Cavani and Ibra are both better players.

LOL b/c Ibra is prolific in big games

1 bad game (after he's been banned for wks) & people are going way OTT... as per

Diego >

A striker that can do this will go a long long way to solving our lack of creativity and goal threat problem in big games. This is what hold up and link up play looks like, something we have massively lacked since prime Drogba days.

Agreed with your point but Giroud is NOT that player. Someone like Suarez, Benzema or Tevez is much more appropriate.

This isn't true, sorry. Loads of people have massive short term memory here. Before his ban, Diego's link up and hold up play was excellent. He's just getting back into the swing of things, give him some time...

I saw it since his first games in Chelsea, not just now. Like i said two posts after the one you quoted, i do like his link up play around the box, but it doesnt contradict the fact he loses the ball A LOT when he's in bigger distance from the box.

I can't believe it, I can't, seriously. Before his ban he was the best and now he can't do shit in big games ? Man shat on Ramos-Pepe multiple times, Simeone risked everything to have him on the pitch for the CL Final, why would he do that if he wasn't good enough in the big game ? Maybe you can teach something about football to Simeone ? Like you do to Mourinho who know nothing about it.

Exactly. When he came back from his hamstring trouble according to the people here he was more interested in having a boxing match with the opposition CBs. Then in the next game he scored 2 and the same 'fans' praised his 'mind games'.

Other fans call us plastic for a reason.

I've said it for years we have the most fickle fans in the league. There's no question about it, it's crazy.

Honestly, its embarrassing. They're acting as if Costa isn't good enough to play for Sheffield Wednesday

This is what happens when you are at the top of your game and decides to go and stamp one someone for no reason...Now with him not in good form, Fabregas showing his bottling nature, Matic losing his cool and the others not willing to step up we are in trouble.

What the fuck do you people honestly expect, he's a striker, he needs to get fed to score goals, and he's not a CDM, Cesc hasn't been giving him service, as a result he looks bad. He made some amazing runs into the box but unless it was a Luis cross it was never going to reach him.

This, is what happens when there's only 2 players in the entire squad to create. If we wanted that we might as well bring up Palmer than try and bend Ramirez to do it.