Diego Costa

Spike

Here's hoping when Costa returns he will stop giving the fa armour to punish us. While the FA are a bunch of inconsistent twat. Costa isn't exactly an angel nor is he blameless in all of this.

His unneccesary tough man, hotheadedness will continue to hurt and sabotage the team unless he changes.

Pellegrino quickly climbing up the list of people I hate most in football. The old fart will get his ass handed to him again tomorrow.

I cannot stand him and Rodgers, both on a very high scale for me.

I get pissed off with the FA as much as most. But blaming this one on them is a bit too extreme. Costa knew what he was doing and deliberately stamped on whoever it was and earnt himself the ban. Not one of us would have an argument if it was any other non chelsea player.

Sure they have missed some in the past which is why the FA are a load of twats. But if Costa doesn't stamp on 2 people he doesn't get banned.

On the brightside he now gets a nice mid season break and can hopefully push on to be even better for the latter half of the season. If we can pull of a result vs city this could work out favourably, But a draw vs city isn't looking as bad as it was pre the costa ban.

I get pissed off with the FA as much as most. But blaming this one on them is a bit too extreme. Costa knew what he was doing and deliberately stamped on whoever it was and earnt himself the ban. Not one of us would have an argument if it was any other non chelsea player.

Sure they have missed some in the past which is why the FA are a load of twats. But if Costa doesn't stamp on 2 people he doesn't get banned.

On the brightside he now gets a nice mid season break and can hopefully push on to be even better for the latter half of the season. If we can pull of a result vs city this could work out favourably, But a draw vs city isn't looking as bad as it was pre the costa ban.

Costa didn't stamp on anybody.