Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Diego Costa

DavidEU
Followers 6

Finally got the sense lately that he was happy at the club and in London, too. That's what's most gutting.

Imagine what this could do to the rest of the squads morale. Especially if we lose tomorrow.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ehm yes he can.

Everything anybody needs to know about Costa ^^

Using this to once again post the footballing brain that is His Highness Didi Hamann's pronouncements back in August : "Costa is overrated. He had a couple of good years for Atlético Madrid, but his

Posted Images

What is with Brazilians and money though? How come they lose their shit everytime a big offer comes about? You'd think Diego Costa would be happy with his millions, living like a king in London

Brazilians are way over-represented in the Chinese League anyways

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Where do the Chinese find the money and why do they need those players ?

Hell knows, but the fact that several clubs are finding colossal sums instead of just one or two, suggests it is all political. Government money and political reasons makes most sense.

Yes, out of all I want Belotti to once become a Chelsea player as he is amazing at the moment for Torino and Squadra Azzuri.

But not now. I want us to keep Diego. We need him. Belotti can easily become a hit or a miss like....Torres *shivers* 

2 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

With the money for Oscar and if Diego goes it'll be for at least 100m, we should just fucking do it IMO

Get Costa out soon has possible cause he's going to unsettle the squad 

Just now, manpe said:

Hell knows, but the fact that several clubs are finding colossal sums instead of just one or two, suggests it is all political. Government money and political reasons makes most sense.

Their stadiums are filled however.
As opposed to South America where it is pathetic to watch (except Brazil).
I don't know what goes on over there in China. They have a peculiar, as well as repressive, system of government. Their own adaptation of communism.
But I can't see them going any places. They will be thrashed the moment they play against a European team of the caliber of Sunderland, Pescara, Panionios. Obviously the thing to do is reach a certain level first -if they can- and then think of making imports.

Tbf I would take 80m for Costa.

And if I was Costa, I would probably take the 30m/a year.

But it's at the worst time possible. Couldn't this wait until the summer? Costa is on his way to win another PL title and he's in the contention for the Golden Boot. Why now?