Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Diego Costa

DavidEU
Followers 6

Chelsea star Diego Costa: This will get me suspended for five games

CHELSEA striker Diego Costa admits he could receive a four or five-game ban if he says what he thinks about English referees.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/750986/Chelsea-Diego-Costa-referees-suspended-five-games-news-gossip

Original post

Diego Costa: "No opino de los árbitros ingleses porque si no me meten cuatro o cinco partidos"

http://www.ondacero.es/programas/transistor/audios-podcast/entrevistas/diego-costa_20170105586d88d20cf211d2aa10cd97.html

Translation

Diego Costa: "I do not think of the English referees because if I do not get four or five matches"

The Spanish-Brazilian striker, Diego Costa, when asked about the controversial Premier League referee that has so much affected Guardiola and Mourinho in recent days, has preferred to remain cautious and not say "not be sanctioned with several games without playing," He commented in a jocular tone. In addition, the striker regrets Chelsea's defeat against Tottenham after so many consecutive victories and has also referred to the possibility that he had in summer to return to Atletico Madrid.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything anybody needs to know about Costa ^^

Ehm yes he can.

Using this to once again post the footballing brain that is His Highness Didi Hamann's pronouncements back in August : "Costa is overrated. He had a couple of good years for Atlético Madrid, but his

Posted Images

On 02/01/2017 at 11:24 PM, Fernando said:

Good stuff. 

This is why Simeone is also loved a lot in A. Madrid. Because he is one of the players. He is humble and a friend with the players. 

Mourinho used to be this, his first time here. But after Real Madrid he was never the same. 

This shows that besides being a good tactician you must be as well a motivator. Motivational factors go a long way in a team. 

True. Managers like Conte and Simeone are only managers because they physically cannot play the game themselves anymore, but they very much still are players at heart when they are kicking, screaming and running around like nutcases on the touchline. I can imagine if I was a player I would love that, and we know now by visual evidence and even some implied quotes that our players are loving that after being ruled by someone who is not one with the players.

• Like 2

Top players have top mentalities. Top players care about their coaches and their club. Taking that and his suspensions into consideration, I deem him average. Bar Torres, in terms of first-choice strikers we've had, he's not even in our top 3 from the past 20 years, and we have not been blessed with that many great strikers compared to other high-profile clubs. If just goals made a striker great, Benzema and Balotelli would be competing for the top honours in a season or 2.

• Like 2

There could be a chance he actually has a personality disorder like bi-polar or something, many players must, but because of the nature of the game we don't consider that, and thus punish. 

4 minutes ago, Leif said:

There could be a chance he actually has a personality disorder like bi-polar or something, many players must, but because of the nature of the game we don't consider that, and thus punish. 

Wtf man, go easy on the joint....

Anyway, I very much doubt that he is looking for a move to China, but IF he is then we'll have conclusive evidence on what kind of sportsman he is.. not an ambitious one. But when I look at him I see incredible drive and hunger, no way he is considering China at the peak of his career, at least I hope not. Being in a fight with your coach is nothing new. He'll get disciplined and eventually get over it.

3 minutes ago, Leif said:

Diego isn't bipolar...

bi-winning.png

FUCK FUCK FUCK! Just when things were going so well, what a bloody circus!

If he wants the money to go to that shitehole of a 'league' then he's not even half the player and the man I thought he was.

Jesus fucking christ!

Surely if he really wanted to leave, why not atleast wait till the summer and finish the season with a big possibility of winning the PL and Golden boot?