Diego Costa

Spike

My People Their is a Spiritual Realm Law that works if you think Positive Thoughts or Speak out Verbal Positive Thoughts About Yourself or About Someone Else but Only if you believe what you say and think about something or someone else then The Positive Speech will effect that person.

so what i am telling you is to put positive thoughts on Diego Costa and he will become better physically.

if someone could tell and get this Information to Chelsea Football Club and Diego Costa to Listen to these certain Frequencies for Physical Healing for the Human Body that the illuminati has kept secretly hidden from us.

They are called "Healing Chakras Meditation Frequencies mp3's"

only listen to mp3's to about 10 minutes to 1 hour long listening and breathing correctly in and out with eyes closed and sitting or laying in a comfortable position in a quiet room alone he will heal all pain and problems with his body but he has to do it daily as many times as possible during the day to make his body work better and his legs and hamstrings will remove all negative energy surrounding his past injury issues because it works for me and I have been doing for the past 3 years.

Either hospital helps Jose playing mind games or Eva spend too much time rubbing Costa groin so it gets worse! :rant:

But seriously, As long our midfield and back four play their usual form, plus Eden continue his magic, we'll be fine even without Costa.

Haha I can't tell if either Diego really is ill or Jose is taking his mind games to another level.

Hopefully he ends up fine and ready to fire on all cylinders against Man United.

**** that Del Bosque ****. I seriously hate that old wanker. He ****ing played Costa almost 2 full matches against weak teams despite knowing that he isn't at his best condition. **** off Del Bosque! I hate him so much. Grrr.

P.S mods you can edit if it's found to abusive :S. I'm mad.